guess who came to my school today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

V@LL3jOk!D707
well at my school we have a program named "Rachel's Challenge". its about trying to be kind to one another and start a chain reaction. this program is deticated to Rachel Scott, who died at Columbine. after her death, her journals were recovered and in her journals it said how much she wanted to promote kindness at her school and how much she want to touch peoples heart. well Rachels sister dana came to my school to talk. it was very touching. she talked about what happened at columbine and try to tell people to be kind. very sad and touching.

vaya_the_elf
Sounds like it.

Chelsea23
I know and talk to one of Rachel's friends. It is hard for her to even mention Rachel anymore

But that's cool that Dana came there. big grin

Agent Elrond
They came to our school last year, can't remember when. I didn't see it, but I heared it was good. It's such a sad story

Devalion
Im sorry to have to ask but what is a columbine?

Agent Elrond
Back several years, there was a masive high school shooting in columbine. 12 ppl, plus a teacher were killed by two students with assult weapons. they later killed themselves. it was a shock to everyone in every high school. It caused alot of hype about school safety

Devalion
Oh right. Thats really bad.

Nazgulinthedark
oh yeah, i remember that sad sad stuff

Chelsea23
Columbine High School.

MC Mike
Never had them come by, but I also try to be kind to everyone and anyone. erm It doesn't always work, but I try.

Sun Ce
somebody just told me about what happened and this si what she put

Well yeah,they were students there...they came in with a death list of students and teachers to kill....one of the guys asked a girl (Rachel) if she believed in God, and she said Yes, and he shot her and killed her

to me thats the most sadest thing i have ever heard sad, killing her because she believed in god cry, i don't believe in god but my friend raven guardia believes in god and she even prays for me, tho i don't believe in it, and i cry because its so nie of her, and to think some ****er killer rachel because of saying she believed in god is just sick and sad!!!! sad

Nazgulinthedark
its the thought that counts happy

Agent Elrond
she was dead before they even shot her. no matter what she said, they would have killed her. they did that just to torture her, i think. it's still sad.

Sun Ce
i hate them weirdO's with guns!!!! sad

Corran
What's the point in asking us to guess who came to your shcool and then you just tell us who it was? confused

ladygrim
sad

TrAnCeDuO
for attention of course! roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways...screw what you all think...i sympathize for the shooters...

pinsleepe
My school sucks! ****in Comenius program! It's connected with UE.
Teachers want us to send e-mails to weird people from all Europe. I got many many messages from strangers. I don't like it. Now teachers from all Europe are coming to my school and we probaby will have to make a kind of horrible show about Polish culture messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.