Wtf?????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
okie dokes my civics teacher was in the Vietnam war and one of his friends was captured and held POW for 6 years, in these sick years they tortured him horribly permitly damaging his body so even breathing hurt him. we just received word that he committed suicide WHILE listening to senator john kerry "paint" the war veterans as baby killers and terrorist exc.

im all up for bush now

yerssot
there are threads for this

Meki_Nade
tbh, kerry sounds like a **** tard and bush is a donkey humping puppet
either way it's screwed...

Smiling_Sadly
i vote for bucsh. that is a horrible story, kerry u ****ing bastard!

Clovie
couldn't you stop discussing about that horrible american president-candidates? no expression
i'm sick of it.

Beyonder
??? This doesn't make sense. If he was condeming the war veterans of Vietnam then he's condeming HIMSELF as a baby killer and terrorist. I highly DOUBT that he's condeming them just cause their Vietnam War veterans. IMO he's condeming those veterans who WERE/ARE baby killers and terrorist during the Vietnam War.

And there are veterans who have done this. The soldiers who commited the massacre at My Lai weren't punished or severly punished from what I know, an incident where babies and the elderly were rounded up and shot, girls were raped, bodies were mutalated (such as their vagina being cut up).

And their we're other incidents like this throughout the Vietnam War. IMO, Kerry is condeming those who were involved in these attrocities.

Ronny
I dont understand him either.

hes a flip flop his veiws on many subjects change often

WindDancer
That's just horrible. I heard stories of Vietnam vets that go through a lot of psychological problems and snap. This is a very unfortunate case. sad

ElectricBugaloo
did someone say flip flop?

http://www.idrewthis.org/2004/waffle.gif

and at least he WENT TO THE WAR.

Bush was a pussy.

BackFire
That sucks, but you can't blame Kerry for that mans mental instability.

haha, nice comic EB.

DOWN WITH VOTING!!

Beyonder
http://www.idrewthis.org/2004/waffle.gif

This should help.

What I wrote earlier if you people didn't read it:

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sorry embarrasment

WindDancer
Yeah I read it and it sounds you're speaking for Kerry. So why waste both our time arguing on what Kerry really meant? The guy said it and ppl intrepeted differently. That's about it.

Beyonder
To clarify...

Darth Revan
Well, though it is very unfortunate that this guy committed suicide, it is in no way, shape, or form, Kerry's fault. Do you realize how many war veterans are mentally unstable? This is like when that kid shot himself while listening to Judas Priest and smoking pot. You can't blame the Judas Priest music, because whatever somebody perceives while on pot is different from reality...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.