Gotta be startin' sumthin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Devalion
seriously......coz this place is dead!

Nazgulinthedark
please tell me what the point of this was no expression

Devalion
Dunno, I felt like joining (almost) eveyone else and making yet another pointless thread. It will at the bottom of the page in no time....my thread always end up like that!

vaya_the_elf
Hello Davalion

Devalion
Hello Vaya! smile

Agent Elrond
put some fishies in ur pic. that'll make it look cool, and a seagull

Devalion
Thanx....but it a sample pic that I found in my files......! Im so lame! lol

Nazgulinthedark
so you want to be like all the other dumba$$ attention seekers? no expression

Agent Elrond
It's still better than JKozzy

Devalion
Yeah, it suits me for now! At least Im not bored anymore!

AE --lol

Nazgulinthedark
you couldnt possibly go to another thread exaclty like this and talk in it? you had to make one for your very own? youd still be just as un-bored in another thread as you are in this one. the only difference is you made this one.

lil bitchiness
You know, not to be party pooper or anything, but just because everyone is making an idiotic thread, that doesnt automaticly mean that you should make one...unless of course you are wanting to look as idiotic as those people blink

Nazgulinthedark
that is exactly the point! and it confuses me why people do something just because other people do!....its just so pointless....

Dogbert
I guess you have a problem with teh Koz man...?

BackFire
Do you really think posting a picture of nothing is going to bring life to the forum? It's just going to make the people who are already here feel sad and more likely to go away.

Devalion
At this moment in time, I couldn't care less - like I said, it will die down, no-one really replies to theses anyway!

Agent Elrond
no, I actually like this htread, but alot of the times, they're pointless, fun, but pointless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.