SW Heritage ROTS Cards...Anyone seen any?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BAILY
Found this pic on ebay. Never seen it. Nice pic of Ani in his starfightr cockpit. Heard about one called "Yoda's Discovery" It has Yoda in a dark room, and the back of the card says that Yoda has just discovered "the Death of Mace Windu at the hands of Anakin." The cards are suppposed to be out soon arent they. Anyone got scans of ROTS cards. Post and Discuss. Hopefully these cards might help solve some arguments among forum posters.

BAILY
Finally. Found one on Ebay. Lookie it is the opening battle. We have seen much of it recently. Anyone else got any more. Possibly the "Yoda's Discovery" one. It supposedly confirms a long standing rumor about who kills Mace Windu. Discuss

Gangularis
cool

moonwalker741
awesome smile nice find

Darth Surgent
Wow! That's a actually a new picture (as far as I'm concerned). Nice work.

Jedi Priestess
nice find Baily wink

BAILY
Here are some more I found on Chud.com courtesy of mecha-

Love the Padme one. Bail and Obi are cool too. Discuss. These cards are so good. Great spoiler imagery.

Jedi Priestess
When do these come out again? How are these peeps getting them early?

Boris
Good stuff smile

BAILY
They are supposely out now at specialty shops or something like that. I dont know if they are coming to chain stores like Wally world or whatnot

moonwalker741
cool

BAILY
Here is the pic again. The old link seems messed up.

BAILY
Here is the one I posted in the first post. Anakin in his starfighter cockpit.

Sith Master X
Awesome dude, good find!

BAILY
Here is a list thus far. (I am unsure as to how many there actually are, I think maybe 4 more left to see)

1. Galactic Conflict
2. A Dark Awakening
3. Fear for the Future
4. Palpatine's Protege?
5. A Jedi Knight Emergency
6. Ace Star Pilot Skywalker

7. Yoda's Discovery (Still awaiting a pic)

What else am I missing?

[PLOP]anakin
nice pic.
i love the one with padme

BAILY
Here is Yoda's Discovery and Mace Windu's Concern. These pics are the best. Love the Yoda. Wish I had bigger shots. Found them on chud.com. Someone has to have the Yoda pic. This card confirms the death of Mace Windu by the hands of Anakin

BAILY
Found big scans at mf.com message board. Here is one of them. The rest I cannot upload because they are too big.

BAILY
Here are some fronts

BAILY
Corresponding back sides

BAILY
The rest of the fronts

BAILY
The rest of the backs. Discuss and enjoy.

darkknight
great pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.