Flash not in Justice League Unlimeted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<Tidus>
My favorite char was always! Always! And once again Always Flash! His humor his powers... But his gone in Justice League Unlimeted! Thats why I hate it! I dont understand why did they delete him in Justice League Unlimited is the Director a Jerk or something mad

TrAnCeDuO
....holy crap! i never noticed this!...damn...he was pretty cool i guess...

<Tidus>
Yeah... His attitude *sob sob* remember when he ditched that director that wanted to take shots of him? Ohh man *sob* *sob* Nobody will ever replace him...

Gregory
Whatever. He was one character among many.

TrAnCeDuO
but he was a great one...and easy to remember...plus its the flash! who can not forget about him?

WindDancer
Moving to Comic book section.

Jedi Shmedi
Okay, think about it. The new series is called Justice League Unlimited. Meaning, there are an unlimited amount of members. Also meaning, more variety in episodes, no longer focusing on a main group for the series. In my opinion, the show should not even include "Justice League" in it's title at all because now that they have episodes in which characters who were never part of the Justice League, star in every episode. But hey, I like it that way. The Question and Green Arrow episode was my favorite so far. I also liked the Hawk and Dove episode. Very cool. But Hawkgirl will be in the next upcoming episode without her mask, that should be interesting.

Joker1237
But did Flash make a cameo in the first show&gt;?? He was just standing there but it count.

Mane
fanboys...

Mr_Famous
Hey Mane- u a senior member now?? so do u have any special priviledges now? (what "powers" have u got now) smile

Magee
lol i think if u look around this forum u'll find the majority of people with Senior Member under there name are not senior members. He can say wat he wants, do i care? No.

Flash... Not in JLU, thats pretty crap. I loved the humour he added and his immaturity. But i especialy loved it when he showed wat he can realy do. Like when he ran to the sun and dun that thing to stop it exploding or watever, that....was classic.

crazy
so how did he get out of the justice league, im confused

emraldguardian
You realize that the guy that does Flashes voice for the show is lex from small ville and im guessing since he is starting to become a lil popular he dont have time for it nomore.

Mane
nothing more than what you have. except newbs arent so quick to shoot me down, until they realize that there is tons of Senior Members. i wish people could be graduated to a "Superior Member".

spyrokinesi35
flash is in the jlu. it's just that flash and wonder woman don't have any dialogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.