Doesn't Anyone Know The Name Of That Song?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RikkiShae
I can't believe no one out there knows the name of the song/artist in the movie Final Destination 1 Its the song playing during the funeral in the first movie and I've seen posts all over the internet but no responses. It makes me crazy cuz there's no soundtrack from the first one and I didn't even see the songs listed at the end of the movie! What gives??

Does anyone know the song playing during the funeral?? The guy singing it sounds kinda like the way the lead singer from counting crows sings but I don't think its counting crows.

PLEASE HELP!!!

botankus
I'm guessing it's either "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc or "Cum on Feel the Noize" by Quiet Riot. wink

RikkiShae
Definitely not cum on feel the noise by quiet riot!? LOL This is a slow balad type acoustic piece playing during the kids funeral. You know which song Im talking about right?? The one during Final Destination the first movie.

SaTsuJiN
well listen to the lyrics.. go to www.leoslyrics.com and type the phrase in and see if theres a match :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.