Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MonkeyNipples
My friend is trying to get on but the site wont let him, his name is ChickenNipples. he wants to get on but there is a window that says that he has to wait for moderation byt the Administrator. does ne1 kno wat to do??? he is a cool guy and i think u guys will like him.

shellie
confused but i seen him on earlier.....

MonkeyNipples
yeah he can get on but he cant type nethin or even look at his pms, all he can do is watch us talk to each other. it sux to be him.....

Darinda
yah i herd that that might happen if you have the same ip as some one who got banned,just blame DUKES777.

MonkeyNipples
i do!

Darinda
yah i know he screwwed uppa bunch of things cause he has a BIG ego,but there is no bashing so yah back to topic.

MonkeyNipples
how does he get rid of it though?????!!!?

shellie
sorry sweetie , he's not gonna be able to . if the ip was banned.....he cant get rid of that .

MonkeyNipples
damn that sux is there any way that he could have raz get him on????

ladygrim
sad poor chicken nipples...

sniper
i signed on once at a friend's house, and the site wouldnt let him register, it says he already did, as me.

MonkeyNipples
man that sux.

sniper
i know it's to stop socking, but if you look at my stuff, i've signed on on like 6 different comps, mine, my families, a school comp or 2, and 2 friend's comps.

both friends comps were a one time thing, and the skool stuff wasnt too often.

MonkeyNipples
yeah but he hasnt even heard of this site until he tried to get on and he cant......

ladygrim
sad

Clovie
ask Raz.

ladygrim
smile

MonkeyNipples
i did but i didnt get an answer from him....

Clovie
maybe he wasn't on-line confused
i still think he is the ONLY person who can do anything about it.

MonkeyNipples
ok thanx clovie that might work i mean he is the administrator right???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.