Where is Hurricane Ivan (i am worried about someones life)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
Okay now i have just been wondering about Yuna33, she lives in florida miami, she has not been online in some time and i was wondering if anybody knows whats been happening with Ivan, has it hit Miami in florida, if so i hope Yuna33 is okay sad, so what do ppl know about that hurricane, where is it now confused

MonkeyNipples
to tell u the truth i dont kno where it is but i have relatives down there.

Sun Ce
damn it i hope its not hit florida or anything sad

MonkeyNipples
same here i mean look at wat the other hurricanes did.

Royal Knight
it hit the panhandle of Florida, and hurricane Ivan is no more...

so Florida and the gulf states are out of danger

MonkeyNipples
thats good news.

Sun Ce
good, just my friend has not been online in days, and well i got worried

Turbo-Cajun
Hurricane Ivan is in my pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

sonofasaiyan
Hurricanes suck. I mean look at where I live. mad

Royal Knight
They are now saying another hurricane is threatening the United States

Nazgulinthedark
ivan didnt even get miami i dont think, it fizzled into a tropical storm over central alabam, and all me friends got out of school for catostaphic flooding mad i want to be off schol for catostraphic flooding

sonofasaiyan
Don't be a fool. That Hurricane killed hundreds of people and you think your trivial needs are more substantial??? Lets get real.

Agent Elrond
All beware of Hurrican Lisa! lol. has anyone seen that one? it's so tiny!

Ivan hit the Panhandle as a Cat 3/4, me thinks. It moved pretty quickly, much faster than Frances. There are two other storms and our midget hurricane, but they're not expected to be bad, last I checked, which was days ago

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Agent Elrond
there was one stom, back 5-6 years ago where we got a day off because of flooding. that was fun. it was from some hurricane

sonofasaiyan
It was probably Floyd and your guys are being really silly. Those hurricanes take lives and destroy property. Hurricanes are the most costly natural disaster so stop saying how 'fun' it was.
disgust

Mr. Bacon
ivan didnt hit floriuda but charley and the one after did i forget the name, it took out a lot of power

Silver Stardust
They're predicting that Lisa could become a big hurricane before it hits the US, last I heard....

Raven Guardia
Ivan is over...now we have Gene to worrie about.

I'm sure she is okay..just power outage maybe

<<Solo>>
I heard it was going to kill everyone in florida in the next 2 hours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.