Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton Official Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
I found this pic and it was of Tom before he bleached his hair, GOD HE IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me this is him. What dod you think

Nefertite
eek!He looks good love

LilyGinnyBlack
Hell yeah he looks HOT!!! ^-^

Morph
That was DEFINATELY a picture of Devon Sawa (Little Giants, Final Destination) when he was younger, not Tom Felton.

VampVicious
yeah.. itz Devon alrite.. NOT Tom.

Malfoy's chick
no it is actually Tom Felton, trust me

Nefertite
Who's Devon Sawa? roll eyes (sarcastic)

VampVicious
Malfoy's chick.. seriously.. itz Devon! I've been watching him since he's juss a lil boy (Devon dat is... NOT tom) not dat am into him.. but the movies r not bad at all.. n am much of a movie freak.
so if I were you, go to any Devon Sawa's sites.. go to any search engine.. he has loadza fansites.. www.devonsawa.org

http://www.devonsawa.org/movies/robin018.jpg here's a pic from Robin of Locksley .. I think your pic's taken around tis time smile

and owh yeah.. he plays Casper, too.. when he turned into a real boy. and Now and Then

there ya go! wink

I've seen TOm's pic when he's brunette sumwhere.. but other than his hair, his face's not much different than naw. n am 100% sure itz not him T__T

BellaButterfly
you guys that is soooooooooo Devon SAwa!

charmaine
this is dedicated to tom riddle who is played by christian coulson he is a great actor hes been in harry potter 2 wierdsister college,the forsyte saga ,and i have received information that he is currentley filming charles 11 for the bbc

Malfoy's chick
he is hot, hey. Cuter than anyone could expect Voldemort to be.

charmaine
i totally agree with you christian coulson who plays tom riddle he so cute and so is tom felton what would life be like without harry potter it would be like world war 3 the whole world would collapse with grief

Nefertite
I have no idea who's Devon Sawa. rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

But this is the most terrible Tom's photo I've ever seen!
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/harry_potter_and_the_sorcerer_s_stone/tom_felton/harrypre.jpg

flyingdutchgirl
Happy Dance Happy Dance bananaramba!
flowers from Amsterdam to Yall
did you know tom wansey looks verry mutch like tom felton? yes
rock rock rock kelly osbourne rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love this smile is to sweet

P-NuT
In the movies malfoy looks lie choild Eminem

Malfoy's chick
he does, i totally agree, i got a pic of Tom and he looks totally like Eminem and this boy at school thought he was eminem

Malfoy's chick
are you a fan of Tom Felton, then come here and talk to others about him and what he's up to. And add pictures of him.

Guess what? after he finishes Harry Potter, he's quitting acting. sad what do you think about that?

he's a pic of the cutie

hey u know the pic u have on the bottom where it says -let me tell u a secret- is that tom felton and also tom is soo hott

really

Malfoy's chick
The picture just above "let me tell you a secret" is Hayden Christensen, but the one above that is Tom. I know what you meant by Tom is Hot, I LOVE HIM, lol

here is another pic

charmaine
i think tom is hot

charmaine
i love tom riddle i wish he was brought back somehow

Smllfry247
um ewwwww

iluvharrypotter
Cuter than you think Voldemort would be, but still not cuter than Harry, Ron and Malfoy!

VampVicious
quote: "no one asked your opinion.. you filthy mudblood!!"
stick out tongue

charmaine
tom riddle is cute

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
hEy GuYz..I just wanna tell ya that i have like a million rare pics of my dear tom..lol..and i will put them up but i have no idea how to so if u ppl inform my dumbass mind how to put the pics in a reply i will...thanx!! smile

~**gAbBy MaLfOy**~

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, it's such a shame that he's going to quite acting after the harry potter movies. i hope he decides to come back to it after a long/short break. tom's too young to quite acting altogether.

when i saw hp2, tom was so breath taking. only in the movie. he was so cute/adorable in the first movie! i'm amazed at how much he's grown since then. the voice and height. i wonder if he'll stay a blonde or go back to a golden brown later.... (he's only a year younger then me, wow!)

since these are only child actors, i don't dig them and swoon over them at all or very little. they are just interesting to watch act and grow. i'm more into josh hartnett and legolas myself. ^.~

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/images/2002/10/TomFelton.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
yes, the guy who played tom riddle is way better looking than tom felton! of course, he's way older, the better for me! ~lol~

Malfoy's chick
Everyone grew from the 1st movie to the 2nd, I actually started to like Tom in the second. After the movies he wants to become a fisherman, I really wish he would stay in acting, i feel like crying.

To DrAcOzBabiiGrl it is quite simple when you reply down the bottom is a button that says browse, you press it and choose where you saved your photo. And then press send like normal.

Malfoy's chick
Here is another cool pic, he was giving an interview for the COS DVD

He is sooo adorable, actually i am watching HP and the COS now, it's up to the bit at the bookstore.

Korri
omg Tom is a freak

tiger lilly
why do you think tom is a freak korri?

Malfoy's chick
TOm is no where near a freak, he is a brilliant actor and i don't care what anyone else says

charmaine
tom riddle i love him is is older and all the better for me

Malfoy's chick
For those who love Tom (and Dan) i got a website. it's http://groups.msn.com/TomFeltonandDanielRadcliffe4eva

charmaine
let me see your comments Happy Dance

Fallin Angel
I agree he is hott

charmaine
tom felton i cant wait to see the harry potter 3 film

iluvharrypotter
Me either! He grew up so fast from the first Harry Potter film to the second, his voice has changed a lot too. So I'm curious to see him in the 3rd

Fallin Angel
OMG tom is so hot and he's not a freak, its just to bad that he's going to stop acting after he's done with harry potter love

Hey could u guys tell me how to put a pic of tom in here cause i want too.

Fallin Angel
oh don't mind that pic that one's always going to be there but i want to put in a new one.

iluvharrypotter
Whoa! Tom is FINE!

Fallin Angel
SO HOT hehe big grin

Fallin Angel
Your right he is fine and HOt

unibrow
angel can i copy ur sig pic pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?

charmaine
tom is so hot

Fallin Angel
sure u can , i don't mind

Fallin Angel
but wait which one , i've been changing it

Laura-Felton
i have my doublts it's tom. i mean, who ever this is, is pretty hot, but id doesn't really look like him. His eyes, yeah a bit, his nose not at all, his mouth, a bit. Tom's nose it smaller. I've set up posts all over the place about this one picture. Not too many people think it's him. Where'd you get this picture?

Fallin Angel
Now this is a hott pic of tom big grin

snlovergirl
that is definitely devon sawa! he was in little giants, casper (as casper at the end when hes a real boy and dances with christina ricci), and theres a lot of other movies too

BOPRecruit 16
devon sawa looks so hot in that pic! i've liked him, but i love that one! wasn't he in casper?

starlitegrl
that is so NOT Tom.
I don't actually know who Devon Sawa is but anyway he looks HOT!!!! eek! love

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing bunny :

Fallin Angel
Sorry to say this to u malfoy's chick , but they are right that isn't tom felton sad

Laura-Felton
FAKE! Malfoy'sChick YOU ARE A LYIER! THAT'S DEVON! I can't post the link, but it's devon. I found it on the internet on a devon site.

Smart Hermione
Thats totally not tom....... he loks a little like him... BUT thats is so not him... where did you get thats pic from coz like i said thats so not him!

BabyT
the first picture looked like the guy off of casper...I think it was the one with Christina Ricci

BabyT
as casper in like human form or something like that

lorenmac
OMG i thought Tom Felton was UGLY but he looks gorgeous there.. you sure its him?

Loren

xxx

lorenmac
That is the guy from Casper, i can see it now!!!

Loren

xxx

alexa
That Doesn't Even LOOK like Tom!!

Aimz Radcliffe
that is so not tom! if u r his chick, u should @ least no his pics! (DAN'S MINE)

StrgzrCndyPixie
THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS INTIRE UNIVERSE THAT THAT IS TOM AND THE OTHERS ARE RIGHT HES OFF CASPER AND IDLE HANDS AND FINAL DESTINATION I MEAN PLZ JUST AGREE WITH US WE KNOW WHO THAT GUY IS AND IT IS NOT AND I REPEAT NOT TOM FELTON.

sorry i got a bit carried away but i had to prove me point

crazy_c
it looks nutin like him

b-ball_chick
i noe it looks NUTHIN like him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but realy whu wud think dat? he looked.....

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i like tom's hair like draco wears it.. or spiked..

CandyKoRn
Tom looks better in character, than in r/l.. maybe it's the make-up/hair

anyhoo..

feltonfreak
your trippin that is soooo not tom felton

cupkake
yeah thats devon sawa...he is hott...and that pic is real old

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
definatly devon...!!!!

Malfoy's chick
oh well, a good friend friggin tells ya thats him, what ya ganna so. "oh you stupid dickhead, thats not him" shitya

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

Malfoy's chick
and then the friend pleads ya to put it on here. And she's right beside ya. It's quite hard to write "this is Devon Sawa" don't you think? lol

Malfoy's chick
by the way, if Dan was yours them i would see you with him, kissing him and cuddling him. Are you doing that? NO!!!!!!!!!! So son't say he is yours.

Ezkamo
hihihi!!!

i know u all reakon Tom Felton is hot and u want him in ur bed...but, how MUCH do u love him? ::evil laugh:: mwa ha ha haaaaaa!

come on, im bored. anyone here want to entertain me?

pweasse?? rolling on floor laughing

Ezkamo
guys, u know i what i reakon?

tom is sex on legs anywaybig grin! tee hee. i thort it wasnt him tho.....

Malfoy's chick
and to think, he stutters when he talks to girls, lol

Ezkamo
yes he does! how cute is that! wouldnt u love to have him in ur bed....

tee hee, na jj. but yes thats cute about his stutter!!! stutter...st.st.sttutter!

Malfoy's chick
I love Tom Felton so much, I won't write here what i want to do to him. Because if you ask me, I'm a bit young. lol. but he is soooo gorgeous. I mean my friends say he is ugly but hes not. he's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so want to meet him. *wails*

black_cat_06
I agree with everybody on this one - that's not the actor who plays Draco - it's Devon Sawa....he was in Wild America with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Casper with Christina Ricci.

I can actually tell you quite confidently that it's Devon Sawa because I was looking through some junk I have in my room and throwing out stuff only to find Devon Sawa posters I had a long time ago (I totally loved him ever since he was in Casper!). So that poster used to hang on some part of my wall.....

Dracos_vanilla
I know that Tom Felton is pretty good as Draco, but if you have pic of sobeone who you think is better than him (for playing Draco o'course) put it here.

Dracos_vanilla
This is my 1st prediction (a 'lil bit too oldsmile):

must_kill_Santa
oh i like him

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
No.. i think if they replace tom felton the movies wont b as good..he is the perfect actor for that roll..

katie1989
and this is that guy now

katie1989
see

Dracos_vanilla
Maybe you are right WaDe_N_sPaRoW, but imagine that Tom has not been born. What now? (I like Ton as well as you dosmile)

BabyT
Yeah, he is soooo hot, boy, is he fine? YUP YUP! lol bordom...I have to babysit my cousin, hehehe teach little minds to like Tom Felton and our world will be dedicated to him...lol..or something like that...lol...it's worth a try!

Zandra Shinto
For Merlin's sake... You're a Malfoy fan, yet you can't even tell between him and Devon Sawa! Shame on you! What a disgrace! o.@

And here's the Tom we all know and love!

XxSamanthaxX
Have obcessive compulsive tendencies or what?! You know, he's just a guy, a famous guy that you'll never meet. Why bother drool over him?

Oh and just one question that's had me puzzled for ages, why do ppl always say "Oh I lov him so much" when they've never met them or anything? Just seen them on tv. That confuses the hell outa me. If anyone could answer that, it'd be appreciated
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

Zandra Shinto
Tom's the greatest in every way. My friend also said that Tom looks like a minature Eminem. *giggles* I think that's cute. Gawd, I'm so excited; I can't wait to see Tom in PoA.

Fallin Angel
yea tom does sort of look like eminem

XxSamanthaxX

paintballwizard

Fallin Angel
well , i'm not obsessed with him , i only think he's cute and a cool actor

XxSamanthaxX

XxSamanthaxX

Malfoy's chick
I can but my friend was right next to me and she said it was Tom Felton. I didn't mant to burst her bubble, i mean she's my best friend. I couldn't just say "****ing hell you are dumb, i can't believe you think that's him" I don't know what you would do to your friends, but i ain't doing it to mine

Malfoy's chick
have you ever had someone you go on about, like a crush, whether it be a actor or a normal person everyone has crushes.

XxSamanthaxX

paintballwizard
you r all freaks

paintballwizard
f

StrgzrCndyPixie
calm down every1 theres to much negitive energy flying round

peace harmony whitelight tranquility

StrgzrCndyPixie
nah just kiding bite each others heads off 4 all i care its fun to read lol just ignore my replys and carry on your argument or wateva disscussion (i no i cnt spel 4 sh*t)

DeNiro
wow he does look like him in those two pics u put up and XxsamanthaXx that is one cool sig i like that

StrgzrCndyPixie
i could imagine that guy *sneaky smile* but i have 2 stick to the point that cause theres already a draco i think we have to keep him

Fallin Angel
yea he does

P-NuT
so anyway, in HP3 i would like to see him rap.

Malfoy's chick
well it seems you are one yerself

Danistar
AND WHAT DEGREE HIS HOT?

Ezkamo
lol.....u know i found something the other day. it was like "things you would say to Tom Felton if you saw him". and you know what i saw?

something that said "So tom, you want to ride my broomstick?" tee hee! and i was like "OMG, IM SO GONNA SAY THAT!!!!" yes

Ezkamo
ok, well. a) im not obsessive, ok because. all we r doing is having a little fun, likeing a character or acter from a sertain movie. thats all.

b) of corse we r not going to bloody meet him! thats silly thinking like that. but havent you ever thought that someone was hot? so ur like, "ooh i like this guy!"

c) ok, no one can answer that question. i doesnt matter, because we r all just having fun, and no offence who ever you are. i hope i havent made this seem like a REALLY bitchy reply but. but if you have a problem with all of this, then why r u on even on it? shouldnt you just be getting on with your life?

i know u r probably thinking that i am one hell of a mean *****, and i dont mean to be. i really dont. sad but i think i have answerd it well.

anyone else have any other ideas to add to this, then go ahead! smile

Ezkamo
woah!! ladies PLEASE! hang on. guys, yeh she made a mistake. we all make them! i mean even i hade some shat ones in mi life. for goodness sake! its ok, Malfoys Chick? dont worri about it. we all make them! im fine with it! rolling on floor laughing

XxSamanthaxX

XxSamanthaxX

XxSamanthaxX

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
milton????????????????? confused blink wacko

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
samantha... how do u know if we met him or not..???

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
nd plus there is a chance u would meet him.. u have the same chance of meeting him as u do anybody else.. famous or not famous

Ezkamo
dude. listen. if u dont like it here, then y dont u just bugger off! i mean seriously! i know ur only trying to prove ur point....but i think this is going to go no where! i really do.

ps. i like ur art!! tee hee.

mimi
hi @ all!

crazy_c
Dreaming about anything whether a guy or something u really want 2 do is never useless. And Ezkamo I feel that way bout Orlando Bloom. He is soooooooo hott!

beer stick out tongue love

XxSamanthaxX

crazy_c
Well most girls get a crush on sum famous guy at some point. I mean I'm not wasting my time dreaming of our wedding our sumtin likethat. I just think hes hot.

XxSamanthaxX

b-ball_chick
well u noe b4 he bcame popular ma fwendz said he waz ugly, but now dat he is popular they all luv him. wats up w/ them it seems like they luv him cuz oda gurls do n cuz hes actin in a popular movie dat everyone luvs. did ne1 think he waz gorgeuos b4 he started da hp movies?(dont think so)

XxSamanthaxX

crazy_c
yeh well i spose sum ppl are a bit obsesive

Toms_Chick85
idk if thur is another post just like this...but o well. hear is baby tom ( awww!!)

Toms_Chick85
hear is a pic of him in another movie...idk wat movie though.

Toms_Chick85
tom vs. eminem....hahahaha

Toms_Chick85
toms siggy

Fallin Angel
great pics

Tonks
yah that pic is soo cute when he is a baby. Is it really him cause he was cute as a baby if it was. AAAAAAWWWWWW

Malfoy's chick
the movie is second sight

heres onehttp://draco.enchanting-tomfelton.net/images/HD%20quid%203.jpg

Malfoy's chick
by the way, got that from http://draco.enchanting-tomfelton.net/

Fallin Angel
kool site

Ezkamo
hey guys! soz i havent added in a while i went away to afriends house....sorry! hey Samantha? i guess u guys are alll right. some ppl do get obsessive, but i mean i have a boyf, and im definently NOT thinking of a wedding!!! the thing is, is that. he IS just another guy, its like falling for someone like......Orlando Bloom.....or......Johnny Depp......some ppl like that. i mean, i wasent attually SERIOUS about getting tom felton in my bed! ew! i was only kiddding!

ps. Sam? sorry that i confused u! i didnt mean to say bugger off in a mean way.....maybe u could start a new thread about how u feel? u know?

Malfoy's chick
i got some more pictures, here they are

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/lovefools/draco35.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/lovefools/tf8.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/lovefools/Draco32.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/lovefools/draco10.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/lovefools/draco11.jpg

well there you go!

Fallin Angel
great pics

starlitegrl
that site looks evil

Dracos_vanilla
This is my favourite site of Tom.

Smart Hermione
soem of these ain't working!!!1 sad sad :'(

Smart Hermione
thats site is evil like his character!

Smart Hermione
im gunna go and check this site out bye

starlitegrl
omg.........Tom looks just like eminem in that pic.........thats spooky!!!!!!!!lol,=....

StrgzrCndyPixie
i cant see sum of them lyke u smart hermione

HermioneMalfoy
Here's one really cool:

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>