Spoiler alert! EP3 Duel Dialogue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
Count Dooku: We have to find a way to outsmart the Jedi. But we are bad and they are good so they always beat us.

Sidious: Yes, that's the problem. Wait a minute, I got it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anakin: Ever fight another good guy before?

Obi Wan: No, but I figure the most good good guy will win.

Anakin: That's what I think to.

Obi Wan: You can't beat me, Anakin, you're on the darkside so that makes me the most good good guy.

Anakin: Yes, but you must be a confident heterosexual in order to be a good guy.

Obi Wan: I thought it was just a heterosexual.

Anakin: It's ok, Obi, I'm not gonna kill you- just gonna cut your hand off.

Darth_Duffy
sad why?

mephistodesigns
if you aren't joking, you need help. there's no way that dialogue is in the movie. You sure you didn't mistaken Spaceballs for ROTS? Its a common error......

Boris
I'm pretty sure its a joke, not a very good one though......

Gangularis
better pour yourself a bowl of cereal.. because that's the last box of lucky charms you're ever gonna eat kid.

Mortanius
No, I'm certain I've seen this dialogue before. But where?

Lan©eWindu
In your mind's eye maybe? You crazy freak.

moonwalker741
huh riiiiight

what a stupid thread

Quendiñoldo
Wait, Lucas turned Luke's saber green?!!?!?!

moonwalker741
yes, and im very pissed about it, it seems green for like 10 seconds, then it turns this crappy blue color, the rotoscoping on the dvds are crap

Quendiñoldo
Damn...

PVS
yeah, its green in that one brief sceen....WTF!?!?!??

moonwalker741
yeah seriously!?!?!?

and did you see one of the sub menus, its that scene but he has a blue lightsaber...lucas makes me more pissed off day after day

PVS
well moon, it was part of his "vision" to have rainbow lightsabers.
multicolored, to suit your mood

captainmidnight
ya know he should of just made it simple boys get blue,girls get pink,ya see,theres no confusion in that......

PVS
you forgot-mean old bastards get red big grin

captainmidnight
nah.....keep it simple,GL will get confused,he might mistake vaders cape for a dress give him pink but then realize he has a deep voice so mabey he should reconsider the pink for blue,oh shit you see by this time gl is confused,give vader blue and wing it,thats what i say......

lucasfilm
Where are the moderators when you need them??

darktim1
they'll come when they need to.

OB1-adobe
This thread is gonna get closed anyway, so why not have some fun

moonwalker741
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif FUN!!!!!

PVS
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Morridini
That was not the same scene as the one where the lightsaber is green.

queeq
Crap thread... CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.