Ben Vs Vader Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I just got the Star Wars 4 5 and 6 on DVD, Any one watch the fight scene with Vader and Ben for part 3? on the bonus footage??

The fight look cool, it might be a great film when it comes out.

LanİeWindu
I loved watching them throw elbow's, punch's, and kick's into the ligthsaber duel.

Awesome!

Jeff-Man
so they showed parts of the duel on the dvds,does it look good?

lucasfilm
yeah pretty good...

darktim1
I think the fight sequence was awesome and I think hayden had the upper hand on ewan but we all know who gets his butt kicked in the end for now may force be with you.

Joker1237
I loved it, I going to be looking for that flip he does when the movie comes out lol.

You see them deul with out the speacial effects, So no glowing ligthsabers, or anything. But I be watching this deul and see how much of this fight is in the "REAL fight" in the upcoming Star Wars movie."

Like I said, I be looking for that flip he did.

unknown hero
How will they conquer the fact that we already know the outcome of the fight? They are gonna have to pull something almighty off to make it any kind of surprising event...

robakin
check the making of ep3 the game that also has episode 3 stuff on it!

mephistodesigns
And check out those scenes SLOWLY. At one point, Ewan is using one of those half-blade stunt sabers for slicing limbs, he drags it across Hayden's left thigh, and at one point across his neck. It's really fast in the Episode 3 preview (not the game preview).

darktim1
yeah I thought the game was cool showing hayden giving his own moves for the game he looked like he knows what to do with a sword now. for now may force be with you.

Mace Skywalker
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clai Keboa
Have you checked out the "Episode 3" The making of the game?. That's got a bit of the fight scene. It's shows Anakin's movements - Cool!

Clai Keboa
sorry Robakin - bit slow there aren't i!!!

Mace Skywalker
I'm buying the dvd soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.