ROTS Trailer To Premiere Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
ROTS Trailer To Premiere Online
Wed, Sep 22, 04 09:18:32 AM EDT

'Darth Vader' sent this:

Just wanted to point out that if you bought the OT DVDs at Best Buy you also got a free special edition Star Wars Insider. On the last page of the magazine at the very bottom it says "Don't miss the members-only online premiere of the Revenge of the Sith trailer this fall!" I guess Hyperspace fans will be getting a first look at the new trailer. I hadn't seen anyone else mention this, so I thought I'd give the heads up.
You may remember that some of the trailers for Attack of the Clones appeared online first as well. (Except it was free back then.)

Yay, another way to hog the spoils.... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif

Darth_Duffy
can you imagine how many new people are going to sign up for hyperspace when word of this gets around! nobody wants to feel that theyre missing something as big as that and knowing other SW fans get to see it before you do would suck.
smart work by lucasfilm but bad news for many fans.

scramba2000
I'll get it up, don't worry.

moonwalker741
scramba, you rule! big grin yes

Darth_Duffy
ive heard you have some troubles in that department wink

PVS
i hope you put it up swiftly scramba,
or this forum will be full of whining and crying
the likes of which god has never seen. laughing

NoMeN
lol true

Gangularis
can't wait to see that.

Sith Master X
Oh god I hope this is true, I can't wait!

scramba2000
True, but the situations changed. 2-3 days from now, I'll hopefully be posting up everything as soon as it appears on hs smile

Sith Master X
Thanks sounds cool, thanks scramba.

ImperialPEZ
Again, Scramba, in your debt, we are. Abounds your generosity does.

Xanatos
Wait is it being shown tonight.

Jeff-Man
they made a trailer already? sweet! wanna see it now now now rock

Jedi Priestess
Actually what the article said was for HS too look forward to the EP3 trailer coming exclusively to HS members this fall. No specific date was announce. Im betting its only a week or 2 before it comes out in theaters.

captainmidnight
i thought we were getting a trailer in november?

pooperpants
i dont think so laughing

pooperpants
roll eyes (sarcastic)

darktim1
it should be great but I want to see it on the big screen to see what the general looks like standing so all HS have fun because I'm not in a big hurry to see it.

JKozzy
I am smile

The Ones
scramba i hope we dont have to pm you to ask for it this time (no offence)

JKozzy
I wouldn't care; are you that lazy?

Update from TFN
Updating this story: While the wording indicates the "on-line" premiere of the trailer will be for Hyperspace members, it does not mean the trailer will premiere on-line.

Master Kadub
i know that some of us, are going StarWars krazy right now
til ROTS is shown, but i can wait.....

i will just wait til the Incredibles come out,
and see the trailer then with my kids...

i love to see their eyes when cool stuff
flashes across the screen....

"dad, that man lost his saber"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.