Anger!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
The following is a list of what Darkcrown is gonna do to the first person she sees.

giljotiini hang fish boxing bash

dave123
*hands him a mirror*

Dogbert
You mean, her, right? wink

TrAnCeDuO
kenshin2kenshin2kenshin2kenshin2kenshin2

you were saying?

dave123
i saw the title "former god" and assumed.... male? embarrasment and the violence is typically male stick out tongue

darkcrown
.....What the f**k?

Anywho..... I hate my 7th hour class. People are literally yelling at eachother while the teacher is trying to teach and the ****ing piece of shit doesn't do anything all day cause he doesn't care so nobody can hear him and nobody can learn anything so now, here I am, flunking all my test and I just wanna shoot someone cause I'm so mad!!!

dave123
you -----> ffs

JToTheP
Crown? May I eat your sig please? eek!

You should worry about yourself more then the rest of the class though, so good luck, and f.uck all those dumbasses! big grin

TrAnCeDuO
well is the teacher a drunkard? or is the class easy? f so you shouldnt really care...(as for me i have the same scenario and its awesome)

darkcrown
spam_laser

TrAnCeDuO
*casts yaoi rush*

darkcrown
What the f**k?

TrAnCeDuO
its an underpower reference...

darkcrown
.What the f**k?

ladygrim
no expression

TrAnCeDuO
its an awesome web comic....check it out...and hey! at least your not mad anymore right?

darkcrown
who said that?
nuke

TrAnCeDuO
damn! shifty

Sun Ce
hey darkcrown hows u hun? happy

dave123
angry, i think

TrAnCeDuO
aint it obvious?

darkcrown
Angry doesn't cover half of it. Today I was hit in the eye with a paper plane and the teacher said to suck it up! I'll kill his ass! I'm to the point where if someone shoots me in the head, I'm still breathing smoke out my mouth and nose!!! I'll kill them all! hoover

dave123
if you say so

TrAnCeDuO
that reminds me of this one time in middle school my friend made a paper bullet and shot the math teacher...she fell and couldnt breathe....later on in the year he got suspended for saying
"goddammit im gonna slit your throat!" big grin

darkcrown
lol, yay! I'm happy again! big grin

I wonder why though.... that ain't funny. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.