Why Has...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
KMC become the home of assholes

Why, insated of the nice people who used to post here, are we flooded with pricks, arrogant posters, abusive members and all round not nice people.

Even some senior members are acting like ****, Abusing new members because they think they are better than them because they signed up her first

Why do we get people insulting others, just because its the internet doesnt mean thos people your insulting arent real, with real feelings.

So, when did this change happen, will it pass?

ladygrim
hopefully... ??? it is quite annoying..

darkcrown
umm...... sorry sad

Royal Knight
i agree with you 100% yes

Darth Sauron
Thank you happy

Any answers?

Dogbert
Clearly, I am one of the people you are talking about. I don't think I am better than anyone on the forums; but the only kind of posts I see here anymore are things like "LYKE OMGGG I LLUW U!!!!!111! PLEASE LUV ME!!!" and a similarly stupid response; and I don't plan on starting to do that. I have always been this way; just a little more obvious now. I guess I can chill a little, since you brought it up.........

Clovie
i don't know why tis happening sad
but i don't like it cry

shellie
this is pretty simple but : treat others how you want to be treated

as simple as it is.....some just dont get it....or just dont care erm

ladygrim
i agreed .. but u never know u mite of included me in the topic thingy

Darth Sauron
I never mentioned any names. no2

But what your saying is true.

But couldnt people just ignore the threads instead of saying negative things that really dont help?

shellie
smile my thoughts exactly

ladygrim
indeed.. but its not that simple..

Darth Sauron
happy

I do have quite a few people in mind, but im not naming any, but i should think you all know who i mean anyway

Dogbert
...especially since 9\10 of them are stupid.

Darth Sauron
See, was that comment really needed ?

ladygrim
im not one to judge.. cuz peps probably think that bout my threads..

Dogbert
It *was* the truth.

JToTheP
KMC was fine a year ago, now it's like a wave of bullsh!t has waved over it.

TrAnCeDuO
whistle

Darth Sauron
it was your opinion, which cant be presented as truth

shellie
KMC is a great place . many forums to choose from....if you dont like a thread then find one you do......simple .

§pearhead
i'm 95% sure that one of these people you're talking about is me.

Well guess what...I could care less when people join, it bugs me when people think KMC is a chat room, or when people post "Isn't ACTOR'S NAME hott?" in the Welcome forum, or other things you see often enough now...I've said it many times, it's nothing personal.

Sun Ce
yep kmc has become a total turn off, i like coming here because of friends that treat me nice, and well thats all that matters to me, i never really stay to post and talk much because of all the crap happening mostly everyday, so i just chat with pm's happy

JToTheP
see, shellie's right, and the OTF seems to be where all the...troubled people hang out.

silver_tears
If you don't like it leave smile

ladygrim
the only option really ..

Dogbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t308583.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t308104.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t308516.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t305599.html

Enough truth?

Anyway, I can see your point, but isn't this a tad hypocritical of you? Didn't you get banned for being an ******* to Raz?

I like some of it, but you have to take the bad with the good.

Darth Sauron
I got banned for posting a rule.

And what on earth is 'you*are* darth sauron' supposed to mean?

silver_tears
I didn't mean you wink

Darth Sauron
I come here for the PMs
So no, i wont leave.

Dogbert
Isn't Darth some kind of reference to a bad guy?

Darth Sauron
Yes....
But by that logic half the star wars posters are bad guys.

silver_tears
Yes, now let me rant yes

Out of everyone who posted here, after John I've been here the longest right yes
Now I'm not saying that to appear stuck up or anything like that, I just wanna tell you guys last summer KMC was way different, it was tiny compared to now yes

I mean there were maybe like 10 people online at a time every day, and most of us hung out in the OTF, till the early hours.

After all the blockbuster trilogies came out, (LOTR, Matrix) there's been huge surges in numbers.

I'm just a little tired of people bitching about all the a$$holes as you put it roll eyes (sarcastic)
Get over it, and if you don't like it leave......

Maybe we're just tired of the random pointless crap out there, or all the useless duplicate threads or something. I log on and from two pages of new threads I post in one, because the others are all counting games or other stuff.....

But you don't see me going around making threads complaining, about it, I just choose not to post.....

So how about we all stop bitching, and let others express their views yes
They don't like it, no one is forcing them to keep quiet, let them say what they want happy

You don't have to read it no expression

JToTheP
Scarily, yes Irene, has. laughing out loud

The summer was SO different.

rapmastad
... *wonders if he should stay out of this thread* ahhh screw it, i may be mean, and i have no excuse for it, but im nice to people that are nice to me, like shellie thread, but at least i dont make those do you like me threads

Darth Sauron
Sil, Im not talking about the threads being made, that doesnt bother me, im talking about the way people are just constantly arguin with each other and insulting people unprovoced.

And please, stop telling me to leave, and as you say i can express my views, you dont like it, dont read it.

Nazgulinthedark
this just makes me remember when i tried to get me best friend to sign up here, and i told her "the people here are so nice, they are just some of the sweetest poeple ive ever met" cry

silver_tears
Let them argue, I don't see how that affects you anyways, the mods will deal with it.

And I'm not telling you to leave specifically, I'm saying for those who feel it's gotten so bad, no one forces you to stay here no

And I didn't say I didn't like your opinion Im just ranting happy
I don't condone abusing new comers no

Btw your sig has a spelling mistake yes

Clovie
i don't know who said it before.
but it is truth, that from time some ppl are coming here and acting as if it was a chat room. with allth "anyone here?" parts poasting during like few seocnds messed
it is also truth that recently OTF has changed. whne i first came here it was totally diffeent, there were threads with normal (but a little bit less serious) discussion (and Irene, actually counting games are the nicest thing here since some time messed)

confused

silver_tears
I dunno, I don't play em, and all the different kinds bother me erm

§pearhead
8 different counting games is a tad overboard

Nazgulinthedark
yes messed i think 2 is more than enough

Clovie
i like them, they're calming me down confused

i think there are only 4 of them? confused

§pearhead
well, I'll admit that 8 was a bit of a hyperbole, but there is definitely more than 4.

the first one...then hexidecimal, quintal, er, countless count backwards ones, roman numeral, and then there's the ABC games, which are essentially the same thing...with the alphabet.

Nazgulinthedark
i counted 5 just on the 1st page

MonkeyNipples
i know there is 1 thing i want to talk about. now i am a n00b as some call it. i came here this month. but since my time spent on here i have seen these threads that make no sense, i mean they talk about using a bathroom, toilet and even showers now i dont kno about u guys but i tend to think of that as pretty lame. but what im trying to say that even as a "n00b" i have seen some pathetic stuff in the otf and their excuse for it is that the otf bascially has no rules. i mean thats their excuse for everything. but another thing that i find wants to make older member want to hate these threads is not about the pitty-me threads or the duplicate its the sheer fact that there are some "n00bs" that go into a thread and start talking about something totally off topic. now the forum is off topic but the threads arent and that is what i think its pissing people off is them having to go into 1 of their threads and talk to their frends then get interupted by a "n00b" saying something totally off te topic of hat they were talking about and that is what i think gets all of them mad am i right?

§pearhead
so MN...what you're saying is, even though it's the off topic forum, the threads themselves have topics, just don't fit anywhere else? I can buy that...and then you get people in there saying "hello, anyone there?"

KMC is NOT a chatroom, and I've been seeing a lot of newcomers coming in recently and acting like it is...and it bugs me a bit.

Clovie
i'm posting in 4 i have no idea if there are more erm

MonkeyNipples
yes that is what i am trying to say

TotalCarnage
Dude,just calm the hemroids!No need to type so much.

MonkeyNipples
i was just making my statement within 1 ost rather several 1ns

TotalCarnage
lol

silver_tears
That's another thing that pisses me off.......when people put one smilie in a post no expression
Holy frig miffed

§pearhead
right, and then those same people complain about why no one talks to them rolleyes1

dave123
post friendly

ignore threads you dont like

report anything you think should be closed

simple

Nazgulinthedark
i agree with this. it used to be funny if someone just randomly posted something. (ex - one time i thought the fightclub was the calender thread and i posted 'i dont have a 2004 calender they thought this was funny for some reason messed) but now its not. its annoying because everyone does it. in thier pointless threads they say "everyone else is doing ____ so i am too!" and im like...CANT YOU SEE THE OTHER MEMBERS NOT LIKING WHAT THEY ARE DOING?!?!?! DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THE OTHER IDIOTS?!?!?! HOW CAN YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THEM?!?!! .....i just dont understand...i dont get it sad

MonkeyNipples
u have a point they find it funny or some strange reason to make the older members amde and get kicked off, the tend to brag about it and then do it again and after once it get very annoying.

Dr. Strangelove
I don't have a problem with it if your putting an expression smilie like laughing when you see something funny, but I will say I hate when someone puts a smile one post because it really doesn't say anything. I will say though I love the no expression one posts smilies after a dumb or confusing post beforehand, they always give me a chuckle. eek!

Clovie
i see your point stick out tongue

silver_tears
It was my point cry

Royal Knight
I will admit...

I do not fit into KMC that well...haven't since last August..

but I do like some people here as friends---people that I have known for awhile and make me feel welcomed

but when people post worthless things in the OTF...i mean the totally worthless things such as "Who likes me or Who loves me"...just sometimes pisses me off..

It clogs the OTF...when the other "useful" threads get buried..

Sometimes I let my anger get the best of me and I do lash out...but you have to understand--if a noob or newbie or EVEN a SENIOR bashes someone here I am going to say something--because I view that as wrong..I know I shouldn't say anything

anyways if you do not like a particular thread then do not post in it, it is as simple as thatsmile

§pearhead
no no Irene, i'm referring to a specific incident yes

heh, good point RK...sad

dave123
i think we need an OTF cleanout erm

Nazgulinthedark
thats what annoys me, is the do you like me threads and stuff, like you said, they clog the otf, but im afraid i am not one to be very controling of my temper and i often get mad with people starting those threads sad

Clovie
i'm sorry cry

i meant the complaining part.

Royal Knight
that would take awhile to do

dave123
or mebbe a private forum for the umm... distinguished members? zorro

Clovie
i think they could bring the pad back erm

Royal Knight
Spence>i remember you suggesting something like that

§pearhead
would that really change anything...? all it's going to do is divvy up the so called stupid threads

dave123
yeah, but i forgot about it and never suggested it to raz or anything embarrasment

Nazgulinthedark
like there is a password or somefink ninja

dave123
that would get leaked straight away erm something where if you have a certain amount of posts, you can get it?

Clovie
i think that in the end threads in the pad were better thant in OTF messed
and i don't know if it changed anything confused

Clovie
it will couse ppl posting a lot just to get higher post count to be able to enter there.

Nazgulinthedark
or you have to had been here for a year or more

§pearhead
well, on one hand, it was certainly better than majority of the otf.

on the other hand, it certainly less trafficked than majority of the otf as well. I'm not too sure about it either way, now that I think about it.

La Vierge
i dunno why peeps act that way....

dave123
ok, raz just adds you if he thinks you're a distinguished member, and kicks you out if you screw up stick out tongue

Clovie
exactly messed
it could sort some things out, but also cause more problems messed

Clovie
i don't like this idea. confused

Nazgulinthedark
but what if im not "distingquished" sad

dave123
you are yes

Nazgulinthedark
yay happy

§pearhead
that is, of course, assuming this idea goes through stick out tongue

dave123
raz is working on it as we speak yes

Nazgulinthedark
he is? eek!

§pearhead
how silly of me sad

Clovie
i really don't like this idea.
it will be the same as custom smilies. 1st only few ppl will know about it, and later it will get all messed up sad

Royal Knight
that is why there would be restrictions on the forum to where everyone can't go into in it

dave123
although i would miss the random noob comments cry

Nazgulinthedark
you could always go to the otf once a week or so

Clovie
but who would set those restrictions?

Royal Knight
Raz of coursesmile

vaya_the_elf
I don't think I am mean. And I have been here for a little while.

Clovie
i was afraid so

(what doesn't mean i think he'll be unfair about it or anything)

Royal Knight
I think Raz would be fair about it

Clovie
i'm not saying he wouldn't. confused

§pearhead
you certainly implied otherwise messed

Nazgulinthedark
then whyd ya say this?: confused confused

Royal Knight
my siggy isn't workingsad

Clovie
let's assume i haven't said that, ok?

§pearhead
stick out tongue

Clovie
it is working

Royal Knight
um my signature is something differentblink

I didn't upload this oneconfused

Nazgulinthedark
i see one with pictures on it confused

§pearhead
me too...now messed

Clovie
anyway it is working. big grin

Royal Knight
i think i must have uploaded something else...

when i was trying to upload the other siggy i made

Nazgulinthedark
i do that all the time big grin

Royal Knight
i have no clue why i made this sig

Nazgulinthedark
ive made alot of sig that i just made cause i was bored erm example, the rooster sig i had awhile back

Royal Knight
at least i should have put who the people are in my sigggy...

the one on the right is me...the one on the left is Jerry which is my *cough* boyfriend

Royal Knight
I remember that signature smile

Nazgulinthedark
jerrys kinda cute yes embarrasment

Royal Knight
unlike me laughing out loud sick

Clovie
laughing out loud
no need for "*cough*" there stick out tongue

Royal Knight
a little humor wink

Nazgulinthedark
your cute to yes you remind me of a guy on whose line is it anyway...forgot what his name was sad

Royal Knight
I changed it back..Phew that was close

Nazgulinthedark
stick out tongue i think this thread has gone horribly off topic

Clovie
indeedly wink

Nazgulinthedark
thats a funny word!! eek! indeedly happy i like that word yes

Clovie
thankyou happy
there is no such a word? bag

§pearhead
indeedly's not a word stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
yes it is

Clovie
you have to point it out jeremy? stick out tongue

thankie nazzy hug

Nazgulinthedark
hug

<<Solo>>
So true, where is Rob and Rj...The Gentleman's club is dead.

Nazgulinthedark
it has been dead...the poor thing cry

§pearhead
it died when sy left confused

Nazgulinthedark
just like the fightclub died when LTA and stinky left cry

§pearhead
lta...*sigh* I miss him sad

Nazgulinthedark
me too sad

Clovie
cry

Mr. Bacon
i miss everyone from the months of december and january

Nazgulinthedark
those were good times...round christmas cry

Mr. Bacon
yes sad

Nazgulinthedark
benjamin reminds me of it happy cry

Darth Sauron
This thread is so off topic, prime example of what im trying to say.

TrAnCeDuO
laughing smokin' Happy Dance

Darth Sauron
Even more off-topic

Cocl

Iceman22
What the f**k?

Fearnix
ahhhh bip huun gilp

Royal Knight
they don't call this the off topic forum for no reason

Fearnix