Punisher vs Kraven the Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
Who would win? I'm kinda torn over this one. Punisher seems the obvious choice to me, but Kraven seems to do better when he's fighting spider-man, whereas castle is generally used as comic relief (within a comic....)

Mr_Famous
I'll go with Kraven. I think he looks cooler plus he'd think of some way to poison castle or something like the darts he used on spiderman...but it could go the other way....punisher could just snipe or blast Kraven

Mane
Kraven wins this one. He would know not to face the Punisher in a fist fight, so he would hunt Frank. it wouldnt be an easy battle, but Kraven hunted Spider-Man successfully and Spidey always beats the Punisher. you do the math. but if it was in a comic, Pun would win for just being a more popular char.

crazyspinz
well, kraven is all about "the honour of the hunt" and punisher will take a cheapshot whenever he can get one, and plus, punisher has way more firepower than kraven

MERCILOUS
Kraven too use to fighting animals, and as cunning as they can be, It isn't even as close as cunning, or dangerous as with a Frank with an M60.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.