Puya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turbo-Cajun
Any of you ever hear of Puya? Its kind of crazy... like half is sung in spanish. The band is from Puerto Rico i think, its like a mix of classical spanish music and metal. Some of the stuff has a cool rythm to it, its got a salsa feel. Some of it gets a little harder though, I think its pimp. My favortie song is Fundamental, I had one of their albums but some assclown stole it, anyways you guys should check it out or let me know what you think about them.

Kella
This is the Puya comin straight to ya...this is the Puya comin straight to ya...laughing out loud

I love that song... I have the Ozzfest CD from a few years ago and Puya is on it. They sound pretty cool. big grin

Right on...rock

Turbo-Cajun
They were on Ozzfest? thats kick ass, my friend gave me a mixed disk with it on it and I thought it was pretty cool so i bought an album, but the only other person Ive run into who knows about was a Cuban who went to high school with me.

Kella
I'm not Cuban or hispanic in any way...so now you know a white girl who likes them stick out tongue

Turbo-Cajun
lol

loserib
im a white boy and i like them saw them on the ozzfest a few years back they were good broke up last time i heard though

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah, im a white boy too, but i listen to a ton of wierd shit so i didnt know, lol, thats shitty that they are no more... i thought there stuff was pretty chill, i think i liked almost every song on their cd

Kella
rock laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.