Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
How does he turn do the dark side? Was this dude ever a good guy or was he right evil from the start?

PVS
palpatine was once gleeful and friendly and generous,
but then those kids stole his lucky charms,
and all went downhill from there.

ElvesRule24/7
Those little punks!!!

WarSpawn
its magical

captainmidnight
NNNOOOOO..........there magically delicious!!!!!!!

PVS
pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, green clovers, and blue diamonds!!!

but then lucky charms had to come out with the crappy SE in the late 80's with pruple horseshoes big grin

captainmidnight
LOL........i thought you were gonna forget the horseshoes,good thing i read the whole post!!!!!!!

PVS
then red baloons, rainbow whales....hmmmm

perhaps LFL is behind the lucky charms brand? laughing out loud

dickman136
PVS do you happen to remeber the one time they had trees in the lucky charms for arbor day? it was long time ago probably in the early 90s i think?

Also to stay on topic I think the old guy was just cheated on by his gf and she went out with a gungan which made him royally pissed. so he went to darth bane who was the local force man and got trained by him. then he went back and crushed the gugans testicles with force choke. his ex went back out with him after that and then a week later cheated on him with a female wookie. this time he defured the wookie and cut her head off with a light saber and killed his gf cause he was tried of the cheating with alien life forms. hence he's a dark jedi with a hatered for aliens thats the story.

I'm done.

lucasfilm
no no no no
it's
They're magically delicious

he's pure energy and so he never really "turned" to the darkside. he a;ways was from the start... bad energy

darktim1
he always craved power and wanted to be in charge from the start he is one who wanted to conquer the universe.

lucasfilm
no way man....
and does anybody else agree that this should be in the EU section!!???

Darth_Nefarus
Well, since it will never be explained in the movies, it should be moved to EU. Regardless, no one knows how he got his powers. The Jedi sure as shit didn't know and they have the force. All we have is pause and fast forward.

Batman316
Your insignificant remote control buttons are nothing compared to the power of the dark side

Canadian Jedi
There was an entry at that had a history of the Sith and Jedi, that talked about Palpatine's start in the Sith realm. I don't know if it is still working or not though.supershadow.com

PVS
^^^^

oh boy, here we go! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darth_Duffy
noooooooo im gonna crack up! eek!

Canadian Jedi
What is so funny?

Darth_Duffy
This

Canadian Jedi
I had no idea...I only went there the first time about a week ago...

captainmidnight
DAM......i must have read 10 pages of that, those were the good old days,everyone was pretty much getting along,we had hs pics,when that thread started i had just become a member......

mephistodesigns
good times, good times...

captainmidnight
I THINK USH IS SS.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.