You Must Be Warned! Demon Flys Are Out To Get You!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
People, there are these mutant flys and they are called demon flys cause that the name i gave them. these flys refuse to die! there is a demon fly thats been in my house for the past week! my dad hit it 3 times with the newspaper and it just got up and kept flying!! i hit it with the bottum of the trashcan and it just kept flying! ive hit it in midair over 12 times with the newspaper, and it JUST KEEPS FLYING!!!
if you find a demon fly in your house do not take the fact i wont die lightly!! it might kill you and take over your house!!

Agent Elrond
Demon flies? What has this world come to? Demon flies are actually a gov't experiment that went wrong.

Nazgulinthedark
well they got into my house!!

vaya_the_elf
Sounds like the flea problem we had a few year ago. We ended up flea bombing the house. All because we did not treat our dog for one summer. The funny part was that my foster dad went into the house wearing a plastic suit. lol . ... he looked so funny.

Agent Elrond
The CIA will deny that demon flies exist. ur on ur own. maybe demon spiders will eat the demon flies

Nazgulinthedark
normally how i kill flies is i smack them in midair with my hand, then the get a concussion, fall to the ground and die. but this thing, i hit it so hard that it smashed into the wall 3 feet away, and then it bounced off AND KEPT ON FLYING!

vaya_the_elf
To bad their are not fly bombs.

Kaleanae
Like the "chupacabras"
The blood sucker creature? messed

Mr. Bacon
burn down ur house jk

vaya_the_elf
laughing

Darth Revan
fear

Do they have little red horns and a pointy tail cry

Agent Elrond
I'm not at liberty to say no expression

trouble
urgh i had a fly that wouldnt die (that sort of rhymes lol) i hit it with my computing book it kept flying i hit it about 6 times until i got sick and thought stuff it lol

Nazgulinthedark
thats whats wrong with this fly!!! it just wont die!! when i woke up this morning, it wad in my face so i smacked it and it didnt die like a ormal fly!

vaya_the_elf
I kind of know how you feel, but i dont know how to help you. sad

~DaPirateFreak~
FLY SPRAY....& lots of it

Emerald Maiden
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Eveybody run for your lives!

~DaPirateFreak~
*pulls out fly spary* shifty

Baylin
I've heard about these fly's they wait till your asleep and then lay their eggs under your skin and you end up being eaten alive by their lavae... sick

trouble
haha i killed the fly!!!!!

i hit it with a rolled up news paper, hit it with my shoe (and it was still flyin) so i moved up in artillary and hit it with my computing book a few times now its dead now that was a hard fly. but i defeated it hahahaha

~DaPirateFreak~
No fly spray sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.