Recommendations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twin B!tch 1
What books would you recommend to others on KMC and why? Can you also give a general description of the plot so we can decide if those books would be of our interest big grin

Corran
I guess the book of the month would be a good place to start, you could even play catchup with Jan and Feb.

mechmoggy
Sounds like a plan. yes

Failing that, I'd recommend most Stephen King books if you fancy a bit of a scare. One is my faves is "The Dark Half", here's a brief look at how it starts: -

A writer has been churning out horror books for some years under a pseudonym, but decides to come clean and reveal his real identity. So a magazine have a good idea of making a mock tombstone and shoot the pictures for the story in a local graveyard.

Next day, there's a strange hole in the ground where the photo-shoot was taken with what looks like clawed finger marks in the mud coming from the hole.... eek!

Its one of his best IMO.

MasterWizard
Ender's game, which you can find out about in the March book discussion.

HockeyHorror
i recommend more of the classical books from 1600's-1700's.

or even past that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.