Zao Fans Unite!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
I am a fan of Zao, but I really dont like their new CD "The Funeral of God." What do you guys think of it?

I like Daniel Weyandt's vocals, but I think Corey Darst was their best lead singer. He only lasted for Splinter Shards the Birth of Seperation.

Has anyone seen their new video "The Rising End?" I've heard that its been playing on MTV2 alot. Here's the link to it http://www.ferretstyle.com/therisingend/

loserib
sorry not really into christain music

Darth Revan
I liked that... But had I been able to understand the lyrics, I probably wouldn't have no expression

Spicy_Mchaggis
Zao is probably one of the most original death metal bands around. all though their new cd is a little weird i think there doing it for attention. because a band thats been under the radar as long as they have put out a new cd called the funeral of God, means that they are making a cd that shows what the world would be like after God abdocated his duties as being ruler of everything, and showing how ****ed up we would be without him. splinter shards the birth of seperation was their best album of all time.

Spicy_Mchaggis
Dude mane, we should start a zao clan. that would be cool. I barely ever watch mtv2 anymore because theyve been playing the shit out of the rising end.

Mane
whoever said they were christian?

SM I think we should start a Zao fanclub.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.