Anakin vs Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
who fights mace? anakin or sidious? has this been confirmed yet?
in the ep3 game preview on OT DVD's anakin is wearing a dark cloak similar to sidous. could it have been anakin and not sidious fighting mace in the leaked footage?

Darth_Nefarus
I believe Anakin fights Mace believing to be defending Palpatine. Palpatine will likely help Anakin win, but it should totally be Anakin who destroys Windu.

Darth_Duffy
mace would take anakin one on one IMO

captainmidnight
hell yeah......

SomeGuy57
It is Anakin because him mace and palpatine are all in the room together and palpatine has anakin fight mace.

Mace Skywalker
Yeah thats awesome, that makes since. Mace finds out first then dies, leaving yoda with something to think about. I love mace as much as anyone but its gonna be cool to see him go as well. But anakin would get his ass whopped one on one, with palpatine there, he will win. anakin will probably say something like "I could have taken him alone." Oh sorry, but I shouldnt guess like that, ill just wait and see.

captainmidnight
i think i read some were that mace and 2 other jedis confront palpatine,so i think its gonna be a big time brawl....

Sith Master X
That's what I've heard.

Xam
i think anakin kills mace jackson off!!!

captainmidnight
yeah me to,but mace is chalked with true grit,he'll give anakin a good fight.....

forumcrew
yea mace walks into the room anakin and palpatine are in and ony anakin and palpatine walk out

darktim1
I wonder what palpatine says to anakin before he attacks mace windu maybe he says remember when you first went to temple and he said you were to old to start the training anakin show him that you are a true sith.

captainmidnight
i think mace pieces together that palpatine is indeed sidious,anakin is there becouse he has been ordered to protect palpatine. when mace confronts palpatine anakin has to step in and this is how the fight begins,palpatine also refers to the jedi's as traitors and thats when the clone troopers turn on the jedi....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.