A cool ass horror movie to look forward to....White Noise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvabullet
This one looks pretty scary. Not as F*cked up as SAW, but still, one of those suspicious horror films like Sixth Sence and Signs. It has Michael Keaton in it. You can view the trailer at ...

http://www.whitenoisemovie.com/

It's based off real life studies of this group called AAEVP

You can find more about that at this link....

AAEVP

Rambo
Wow, this does look promising. I would like to see this one when it comes back. Also its about time Michael Keaten comes back into the acting scene.

SweetNsouR
i agree with you both which is why ive concluded im too chicken shyt to see it. the preview has me crapping my pants...

BlueHarvest

SlipknoT
It looks pretty good

Wolfie
I'll be seeing this. Michael Keaton is a wonderful actor and this looks really cool.

Darth_Big_Boy
Im looking forward to it. I think it'll be a good one.

Konjammenson
the more and more previews i see the more and more not good it looks

slayer
Looks decent....

Napalm
Looks good Ill defintly check it out

zombieman
I think this has just been released in the UK, has anyone seen it yet? I think the idea has some merit but the film itself doesn't look too promising. If anyones seen it id like to hear your opinion.

Konjammenson
I just do not understand the hype for this movie. It does not look promising at all....it is going to be crappy. I know it. After everyone here sees it I would apreciate you returning and apologizing to me for ever thinking this movie would be good plase. (j/k)

MornGlory
yep - i hope this movie isnt disappointing

looks good

Matts07
looks promising, the previews are scary.

Lord_Andres
trailer looks pretty sweet, I can't wait to see it smile

botankus
Looked halfway decent until they slapped the sellout PG-13 rating on it.

dean7879
im gonna watch it on the 7th jan
looks good

dean7879
i saw it today...great potentiial but the movie got more farsical has it went along...the ending was downright dumb....quite scary in parts

T.M
this movie doesn't interest me from the trailers i have seen.

Cinemaddiction
New trailers make it look hilarious.

"YOU WILL SUFFER!"

OH NO! roll eyes (sarcastic)

dean7879
u can imagine people after watchin this film, gettin there tape recorders out and trying to capture ghosts speakin..bound to happen

Wolfie
It was okay. The end was really stupid, ghosts attacking him was too much. Also, why is it that it was so hard for Michael Keaton to hear the dead's messages and yet we hear him so clearly on the car radio at the end?

The cell phone part was so stupid not to laugh at too. The rest of it was alright though. Michael Keaton is awesome.

MornGlory
I hear this movie got horrible ratiings

BlackC@t
I have to say that no horror movies scare me, unless they're ghost movies.

Ghost movies scare the shit out of me, so I probably won't see this movie until I'm about 25 embarrasment

Mane
Yeah I'm only scared of ghost movies. erm

papabeard
This film is disappointing, a few good scares, but ultimatley a bit boring.

dean7879
its just when it gets nearer to the end, it gets more and more stupid

i still recommend watchin it though

Wolfie
I agree. I liked it until the end.

BlackC@t
I am not going near this movie! too scary! tv_horror

I hate ghost movies...

MornGlory
i love ghost movies - but I am hearing this movie isnt scary...

I'll just have to watch it I guess (download it) evil face
dont know if I want to waste the money on seeing it

dean7879
its more chilling at the cinema

Wolfie
You won't get scared by downloading it. Man, my friend jumped so many times in the theater. She had to close her eyes through a lot of parts.

BlackC@t
My friends are like that too, that's why they probably won't want to go see it because they hate horrors.

I'm a freakish horror girl in disguise of a popular s!ut ninja

Mane
I'm not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.