Like i said, Green Sabre in ANH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the_rea1thing
h**p://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/SpiegelSays/greenwtf.jpg

replace ** with tt

as i said before i was 'closed', luke now uses a green sabre on board the falcon in the dvd ANH.

robakin
your right , why is this? just so lucas can sell the dvds later with more updates, or can you adjust any sabers colour?

queeq
I sense a great disturbance in the mood at this forum coming up about the 'green sabre' issue...

Prozak
Rea1thing, no matter how hard you try and convince someone, there are people out there who will argue black is white, or in this case, Green is Blue. If you read the other forums you'll be told that this is nothing more than a trick of the eyes which is, for lack of better terminology, bullshit. If it were an illusion, it would also have been seen by people at Lucasfilm and duly corrected but then you'd think it'd have been fixed either way.

finti
actually it is greyish too roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
it only have a greenish flash when he ignite the saber

Morridini
Only a greenish flash? It is green from the scene starts untill he turns it off teh first time (when Ben sences the Alderaan explosion).

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/4430/green3.th.jpg

Ushgarak
Let me make something clear- one thread like this, by the same starter, has already been closed and a re-direct to the correct place given. Do NOT continue to open threads on the same subject when a previous one has been closed.

Consider this a warning; next time a thread like this is opened, further action will be taken.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.