No comics for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
Ahhh great. The only place where i could at least get a few ultimate comics and collector edition comics.... has stoped selling them! Looks like i was never destined to become a comic fan. The nearest comic book shop is about 30 miles away and it aint up to much.... This sucks.

I had to moan to someone, so why not u guys no expression

Mane
you should order your comics from www.milehighcomics.com

they have more comics there than any comic shop ive ever been too. i dont go to shops. i buy all mine on the internet.

Mr Zero
why not?

because we dont care.

Gregory
I know how you feel; the only comic shop Williamsport had went out of business well before I started collecting. But you can do a lot with online stores; try www.newkadia.com/ in addition to milehigh comics.

WindDancer
Why not just subscribe to the Comics you read? I used to that.

Gregory
Not much good for miniseries, one-shots, or back issues.

Mane
i do that. I'm subscribed to Amazing Spider-Man and i get one bagged and boarded every month through the mail.

Mr_Famous
Those are all great ideas- we don't have any comic shops where i am either.

Nataku8188
www.mycomicshop.com has EXCELLENT deals if you watch their deals of the week.

Mane
i still like Mile High the best. the prices are great. i got the whole Lethal Protector series for $6. ive never seen anyone sell those particular comics for under $1.

Nataku8188
Yea, mile high is better. I didnt know how much cheaper they were!

crazy
Guys I wanted to subscribe from marvel but do they send you the NEWEST comics or do they send you the title from the beginning, i hope its the first one

Nataku8188
they send you the current issue (i.e. this months issue)

Mane
they dont send you the first issue. it would be like $40,000...

Magee
Well i have always wanted to order off line because then i can get real comics instead of crappy collectors editons with random stories. But i cant exactly do that (im 14) and my mum and dad dont like me using there credit cards on the internet, paranoia is wat i call it. I was thinking of subscribing to them, again the crappy randomness...
Thx for the advice though. I could use sum serious sucking upness on my mum for her credit card.... But the outcome will not be so good lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.