Kings of Leon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
I've bought two tickets to see the Kings of Leon in December. They're playing in Wolverhampton, so I'll be able to stop with family the same night; kill to birds etc.

It'll be Mrs.MM's first ever live gig too. What a cool way to break your concert duck, eh? cool

Df02
love this band....youth and young manhood is great, specially california waiting

KMC
^Are they touring the UK again? i missed them last time.
Holy Roller Novocaine is the best on the album IMO.

Kate xx

Df02
not trying to piss on ur bubble...but i really dont like holy roller lol ><

KMC
Fair do's. Doesnt effect my bubble in the slightest lol

Kate xx

Df02
still had to say sorry cos some ppl on here get offended too easily, and im too polite a person not to apologise

mechmoggy
Trani is my fave from the Y&YM album. Have you heard the new single yet? cool

I got my tickets online; there was a link from the "happyalone" website straight to a ticket website. Get buying fast though, they're going like hot cakes!

KMC
Just been on the site and more than slightly pissed as they arent coming near me! And i cant get to the other places! Grr...

Kate xx

tabby999
saw a few songs at Big Day Out while waiting for lostprophets to come on, they were pretty cool, kinda rockabilly.

mechmoggy
That southern drawl is the hook for me. rock

furryman
Saw them at Glasto, though, they didnt suit the pyramid stage

MF D00m
edit

furryman
tide

MF D00m
racecar

furryman
hannah

MF D00m

mechmoggy
For those that are interested: I found a website with the full guitar tabs to KOL new album.

Haven't tried them yet, but I'm about to print off a couple of tracks and have a go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.