Unreal Championship (Xbox)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
This is the greatest game I've ever played for the Xbox, even Halo doesn't compare! Halo 2 might, but I doubt it. Who likes this game, what is your fav person, and what is your fav level. Mine is:

Character:
Name - SELIG
Race - Gen Mo' Kai
Age - 25
Weapon - Minigun

Level:
Curse3

You?

eleveninches
Have you tried the new UT2004 demo?

It ROCKS!!!

I love the onslaught mode
wink

Myth
Its not a bad game or anything but I bought it and got bored of it within 2 days. Luckily I got it cheap.

SaTsuJiN
honestly, it does not beat halo in my opinion. UC feels so cheesy in so many ways, even the aiming sucks hard with an Xbox controller (A problem I dont have with halo). UT:2004 is much better

DracotheDragon
I don't have any prob with aiming.... Maybe you just need practice stick out tongue

Linkalicious
this game can't be compared to Halo. Halo had a plot and was more realistically paced. Unreal Tournament is a tweeker game.

cgtuna21
yes halo is completely better

DracotheDragon
? Ha, Ha ha, hahahahahahahaha...... *wipes eye* that was funny, I thought you just said Halo was better? Yea right, people give that game WAY too much credit, goldeneye was a lot better than Halo can ever hope to be. Wow. roflmao!laughing out loud

B1G SL1CK
Unreal Championship is WAY better than Halo, in my opinion. I totally agree with you, Draco. My fav. characters are Syzygy and Roc, and my favorite level is Flux2. UC is the best game for Live, hope to see you online. My GT is: B1G SL1CK, you've probably already seen me.

eek! eek! eek! <<< best smilie ever!

Raventheonly
You take the controller and everything you tell the controller to do seems to flow into the game... Halos engine is perfect...
Unreal is cool for the maps and the characters.. yet the engine for aiming can be improved... i bought the game at 50 when it came out an i've got no complaints... but Halo's got the ultimant aiming and shooting engine.

Daedalus
Playing UC with auto-aim off is much easier, good for headshots. But no, its not better than Halo, for one UC's framerate is laughable at the best of times (try Antalus with max bots!) shifty

DracotheDragon
For some reason I seem to remember that UC is FASTER than Halo. That means that people that can smoke UC can DEFINATELY smoke ANY1 at Halo. I know, I'm REAL good at BOTH games. I haven't played online yet B1G SL1CK, so no, I haven't seen you. I still can't believe people can say Halo is faster and the framerate is better. UC is the captain of Xbox fisrt person shooters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.