anybody wants to hear sumthin really ****ed up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A4E
well... yesterday i discovered someone in my family smokes weed

JToTheP
That sucks.. confused

Darth Revan
That's not that ****ed up... Unless it's your parents. That's pretty ****ed up. no expression

MonkeyNipples
yes i agree that would be ****ed up.

furryman
messed

Darth Revan
Nice sig, furryman laughing out loud

LordKerrigor
thats nothen i can come up with more ****ed up shit then that

Darth Revan
Hey, it's better than if his family was on crack or heroin. Seriously. Marijuana ain't that bad compared to a lot of things.

LordKerrigor
yeah like tobacco

Turbo-Cajun
Thats retarded....tons of people smoke weed. I found out that like half of my neighbors are old school pot smokers from the 70's. Now I smoke weed with them. Its a chill situation... people who dont smoke weed have this idea of AGH!! DRUGS!!!, when in reality pot is a really small deal. Somebody in your family drinks beer right? Its not a lot different smoking a little weed than drinking.... 4 beers. Id say finding out someone in your family drinks beer is a greater concern as far as health concerns go too, know anyone who smokes ciggs? Thats worse for you than pot. Mellow fool.

A4E
well **** u man, beer is hell not the same, and well one way or another someone in my fucjking family gets high, and thats ****ing illegal

Quendiñoldo
Get over it.
In Canada, it's being legalized. stick out tongue

A4E
lol eah the leaf in their flag will b a marijuana leaf laughing out loud

Quendiñoldo
laughing
HOnestly, Americans need to TONE down on the whole, "Smoke Pot and we'll KILL YOU" thing.
They should be more worried about crime.

Storm
Alcohol is also a drug.

ladygrim
no expression

A4E
well is it illegal? NO and btw am not american *looks for the angry smilie* cant find it anyway am mad

A4E
oh and ppl is not either of my parents laughing out loud

Df02
oh my god, ur life is ruined!!

weed is nothing, its barely even a drug... its not addictive and has next to no long term consequences... tobacco and alcohol are more dangerous by far.

my parents smoked weed, they kno i have aswell.

Storm
In the past, there has been experimented with making alcohol illegal. And something has not to be illegal to be dangerous.

A4E
yeah well whatever

Turbo-Cajun
My sister knows i smoke pot, i know shes done it.... Just because its illegal doesnt make it immoral. It used to be illegal in the US for Black people to vote, doesnt make it immoral. If you got a problem with them smoking pot you could:

A) talk to them about it, and they will probably continue smoking it anyways , or

B) be a whiny ***** and narc on them, in which case they will still continue to smoke pot, only they will hate you, or

C) accept the fact that it is a very minor thing that you have no control over and hopefully you can get past the BS you've been told and realize that they are the same person they were before you found out they smoke and move on from there

Oh and beer isn't the same? ask someone whose had an alcoholic father or mother and see what they have to say about alcohol man, your pretty ignorant i understand your kinda wierded out by it, but come on are you like 12?

BTW weed is legal in Amsterdam so learn your shit before being like "ooohh its illegal"

§pearhead
family doing weed, eh? Sorry to hear that...

...about 40% of the people at my school do weed on a regular basis (and that's a VERY low estimate, btw) and 80% of the hockey team does...so I'm not all that surprised.

furryman
like 90% of people at my school confused

§pearhead
i'd say 90% as well, but by regular basis i mean daily, most people skip it for two days or so roll eyes (sarcastic)

BadKitty
I would be more shocked to learn someone in my family doesn't smoke weed rather than the other way around.

sonic

trouble
messed.........blink........no comment for the min.

Agent Elrond
Pot is safe that alcohol. That's what my chem teacher said.

If some 20 year old toke it up, fine, but when ur 40 and want to get stones, that's f@cked up

Mighty Yoda
i agree to that

Turbo-Cajun
every day, mother fooko smokin'

And whats so damn wierd about a 40 year old toking it? They like to get high too, it they get their work done and it doesnt put them off track, why not get high? im going to probably smoke when im 40

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.