New Track! "Start Driftin' My Way"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broken Side
Hey, for those of you who don't know me, i'm Bryan and I go to SIU and I got a musical project goin on called Broken Side, I am workin on my second cd and have had alot of songs get in the top 15 of the soundclick charts,music is my life, so if you like music, check it out
This is my most chill and quite possibly my best song yet, definetly worth checkin out if you wanna dance or just chill out and smoke some herbs with your girl, the track is called "Start Driftin My Way", let me know what you think, peace

it won't let me post a link yet...but it is my website in my profile and you can go to soundclick.com and look up Broken Side

ElectricBugaloo
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Broken Side
I'm not spam! How am i spam, this is a music discussion forum, I love music and make music and am just puttin it out there like musicians do, chill out mannn, now maybe if i put this in the movie forum itd be different, but i didnt

Broken Side
woohoo! the song is up to #13 on the soundclick grunge charts, thanks for the emails and the votes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.