Bad Taste!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm going to admit. I have bad taste. smile

Clovie
laughing what a surpise.

Tired Hiker
I will continue to harness my bad taste and use it to my advantage! evil face

§pearhead
oh no...

Tired Hiker
Hey, it's the forum with no rules, basically anything goes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
I wish there were more concrete limitiations than that sad

ladygrim
oookkyy

Storm
I remember the OTF question. But unfortunately...

Tired Hiker
Yeah, this one mod earlier today totally ruined my game of tic tac toe. Then, she tattle tailed on me and got my last thread closed.

No rules, no limitations my ass! This place needs an enema. smokin'

Clovie
or a pad? stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Nah, I hated being a mod. It was like being part of a cult full of Nazis. I'd rather just be a regular guy on the outside of the 'Mod World', causing trouble and posting things with bad taste. smokin'

Clovie
laughing

you never was a real MOD anyway, rather just a MO stick out tongue

Clavis
Omg me 2 I love ketchup and cheese at midnight eek!

Tired Hiker
Actually, I was better than a real mod. I had my own pad, first of all, which no one in KMC's history besides me ever had. I had my own forum where I could delete threads, edit posts, stick posts, unstick posts, close threads, move threads, etc. I also had access to the 'mod's lounge', talk about a dive bar. I bet I'm today's topic of discussion in the 'Troublesome Posters' thread! laughing

§pearhead
there's a "troublesome posters" thread...? fun messed

Clovie
there is a thread like that? erm

of course you were better, once you've closed all threads there laughing

WindDancer
Tired Hiker why are you doing this? And what I mean't to say is that the joke was of bad taste. Not you.

Let's talk, let's pm each other.

Vampy
and so, ladies and gentlemen... Tired Hiker is... being Tired Hiker again. Oh, go figure. smile

BackFire
Since when can a mod not post something of bad taste? I constantly post things that are in bad taste - "fat bulldyke feminazi". People need to lighten up.

Samurai Guy
Yeah, so I slept with a nun yesterday,

BackFire
Lucky bastard.

Samurai Guy
Not really. Even mid-coitus she was preaching.

"Oh, God! Oh, Jesus!"

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

BackFire
hah.

Tired Hiker
There is nothing to discuss and I have nothing against you. If you want to pm me, go ahead. I'd rather keep it all out in the open for entertainment purposes! But, I'm all good with you! It's other self righteous people who control this place that I have a problem with. wink

Samurai Guy
Yeah, I am soooo funny.

wuTa
was i ever in that thread?...i know there is a mod that despises me and i'm almost certain if a thread like that existed they would have mentioned me

Tired Hiker
I don't remember, but pm me as to who this mod was and we can chat about it! smile

Baylin
rock thumb up rock

BlackC@t
Am I in the troublesome posters thread? evil face

BlackC@t
There is a certain mod who I dislike ninja

Tired Hiker
I don't remember you being in it. But, who was this mod? PM me and we can chat about it! big grin

lil bitchiness
I dont think there will be any chatting about any mods.no2

There is no such thing as 'Troublesome Posters' thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We dont vest our time making such threads, we spend the time discussing and Tex's and BK's fabulous avvys and sigs diva and sometimes we go on about chocolats. embarrasment

TH made it up, as a joke!

However this thread seems like it might go on to go into mod bashing, so im going to be nice enough and close it. diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.