Playstation 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackMamBA
Who found out about the small ps2 its nearly 30% smalller thean the old one.heres the site
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3484&likref=alert418 whos going to get it?

plenTpak52
ehh, the graphics are probably worse

JKozzy
Why would they be worse? They'd be the same, they're just compressing the hardware like they did the PSone... and that was no different. The PSTwo is just a nice size for anyone looking for travel, but hasn't bought the consule. Sorry, but I'm definately sticking with my PS2 and passing this up, I see no reason whatsoever to shell out money for this, especially with the Nintendo DS well on its way for the same price.

plenTpak52
oh. nevermid then

SaTsuJiN
its not that the graphics will be worse.. its going to be 10 times more fragile than the current ps2 (if you can even fathom that kind of fragility)... probably if you blow on it you gotta send it back to sony for new lens and motor... :sigh:

Samas-adian
Ah, remember the days when you could drop the NES or any other nintendo products from a balcony and still work. Ive had my original Gameboy since it first came out, and it still works perfectly.

Robo-Chocobo
great....so the rumors WERE true...i had been wondering...i mean we all knew it WOULD happen...imagine my suprise when i opened up the paper(of all places) and found out it was coming out this holdiay season. I would have guessed they would have held off at least until after christmas...one more year of ps2 149.00

hey speakin of which..how much does it cost....

BlackMamBA
its costs about 150

cal31
Playstation is trying to drain every single dollar they can get out of PS2 before 2005 when Xenon completely blows everything out of the water, PS3, Nintendo Revolution, Pstwo, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.