Series of Unfortunate Events

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gelli
eek! who heard of the up coming Snicket movie? anyone, as much as i despise jim carry as a serious actor i will do everything in my will to see that movie. but there are other mistakes that i've seen so far. those include, jim carrey(how ever u spell his name) but i really don't mind him just as long as he doesn't ruin the film. ok and wat else...... whistle ah yes, klaus has no glasses, and there doing 3 books in one, as much as i luv his books hope the movie will be the same, and not ruined by those flaws....... blink the unfortunate movie begings on December 17, see it, oh and there's also a new book in the series that's out, read that, it's called......wat's it called? ah yes, The Grim Grotto......

alien Happy Dance aliens rule over the bananas!

Myth
Jim Carrey was awesome in Eternal Sunshine, I don't know what you are talking about. However, this movie looks stupid to me. It does look like it is going to the Harry Potter crowd and I hate Harry Potter. This will most likely be my least favorite Jim Carrey movie.

<<Solo>>
It might be ok, I've listened to around....1-6 of the books while driving from my house and my girlfriend's...But there's ****ing 11 books now. And sooner or later the movies are going to get tiresome because there putting 3 books in each movie. Including The Bad Beggining, The Reptile Room, and The Wide Window in the first one. But my opinion of the trailer is thumbs down. Looks horrible.

Gelli
i know really, solo, that's exactly what i'm thinking, but then again i doubt they would wana do one book at a time per movie. oh ya and fine no one vote, sheesh.... smile

alien Happy Dance alien aliens will once again conquer those darned bananas!!!! Ya.... Vote Karry! Violence must not dwell among the minds of innocence, for the consequence can turn unmistakably wrong and thus forth bringing out the George war Bush in our blood craved minds. (this wouldn't all fit under a signature) embarrasment

Myth
I didn't vote because none of the options fit me. I didn't see one that mentions how I like Jim Carrey yet think this movie will suck even though the opposite was an option.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.