Going to Shaun of the Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
Anybody else gonna go see this or have already seen ti?
I think i'm gonna go on Sunday.
it looks good

WindDancer
I haven't seen it so I'm waiting to be released in LA. I hearing good reviews about this one. I think Romero gave some good comments about it. So, I'm defenetly interested in going to see it.

slasherpunk18
Yeah,i saw all that praise by raimi and Romero and everybody.impressive.

<<Solo>>
I'll definately see it.

Cinemaddiction
First in line tomorrow.

dean7879
this film is class!!!!!!!!!!!!
one of the best zombie movies eva....period
its not a spoof though like scary movie.....its just funny cos the characters act in more of daft way..and less the hollywood hero type
americans may not get the british humour though....still it is a class film

eggmayo
yeah... bit of it is too stupid for words though

Cinemaddiction
Well, I was hoping to catch it, but it'n only showing 30 miles out, and I had plans to see "Sky Captain" before, so, I'm putting on hold until I get to the Mini-Apple. Still looking very much forward to it.

BackFire
Already have it on DVD. Suckers.

Great movie, I hope you all enjoy it.

slasherpunk18
envy.....
Yeah,i'm sure I will.Can't wait to see it.I haven't gone to the theater for a horror movie in a long time.

SlipknoT
I went to the movies last night, but they did have it

@F1
I loved this movie, I hear great reveiws, over their in the US, which is nice.

slasherpunk18
I just saw the movie and it was ****in AWESOME!It was hilarious and it actually had some really good death scenes.I hope it catches on here in the states because it is a great piece of work.I'm gonna buy it on DVD as soon as I can!

BadKitty
I got to see it friday.I absolutely loved Shaun of the Dead!!! it was such a fun movie that didn't take them selves seriously which was so class!

I recommend this movie to everyone!

slasherpunk18
agreed

Mr Zero
If you liked Shaun ...

Find SPACED on DVD

dean7879
the next film is supposed to be called from dusk till shaun!
cant wait

BadKitty
is that a tv show from the UK?

any production notes on the project?

dean7879
Rumours of a sequel to the much loved zombie film "Shaun of the Dead" have been floating around for a while now, but sadly it appears that the movie is not going to be made. Although there were initial ideas to make a sequel titled "From Dusk Till Shaun", it is now clear that this is not going to happen. Simon Pegg himself, has today confirmed that he has no plans to carry on the franchise. In an extensive Q and A session for The Sun, the creator of the hit zombie film had the following to say about the possibility of a sequel:

"I don't think we're going to do another zombie movie to be honest. We were toying with the idea of "From Dusk Till Shaun", but have decided it would be best to move on. We've already said what we wanted to say about zombie movies, and there's always a danger of spoiling a film retroactively by doing a sequel. Jaws went from being a brilliant film to the last sequel being absolutely terrible, and Halloween has definitely been diminished by dire follow-ups."

DAMN!! looks like it aint gonna happen then

dean7879
whassup nigga's!!!

Mr Zero
Oui

http://www.spaced-out.org.uk/

I'm also guilty of spreading this rumor - it's a joke that Pegg has been using... lets hope it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Yanno the BEST thing about Shaun OTD? I live at the end of the road from the Winchester pub.

BadKitty
laughing out loud you live up the road from the Winchester pub! omg I think I'd be living there after watching shaun of the dead!

thanks for the spaced coop...I was reading about it and since it has the same writers ,stars and director (whew!) I can only imagine how awesome that show must be! I was cracking up just reading about!

"Frequent references are made to Big Al's claim that Dogs can't look up. This is a reference to the commentary to the second series of "Spaced" (1999) in which Simon Pegg (Shaun) and Edgar Wright talk about Nick Frost (Ed)'s claim that the difficulty in shooting a scene with a dog was due to the fact that dogs can't look up." laughing out loud

I have heard of '24 Hour Party People' have you seen it,is it as good as shaun?( pegg is in it)

I'm drawing a blank...whats Yanno? confused

Mr Zero
Pegg and co used to drink in there when they were struggling stand up comics. He still shows up in our other local pub for movie quiz night, and I see him around the area quite a bit. Spaced is set in my postcode also - which is a little freaky.

24hr party people - my housemate is from Madchester and was into the whole hacienda scene - so i couldnt avoid it. it was a bangin' film!

Yanno = Y'know. Simple when you know how.

BadKitty
The Hacienda scene was very much like the clubbing scene here...ahh I'm getting nostalgic smile

I'll have to check it out,you have lead me to allot of very cool things mr. zero ilu

at least you have fun celebrities lurking your area..I only have Drew Carey crying1

DaRk Lotus
I saw it on the grand opening it kick ass

<<Solo>>
I'm going in approximentally 1 min. 59, 58, godd dammit.

<<Solo>>
Dude this movie...is two words....****ing awesome.

dean7879
it sure is
the thing that made me laugh was when ed said to his friends...WHASSAP NIGGA'S!...LOL....i laughed my head off at that bit

Wolfie
This movie is awesome!

Cinemaddiction
Finally got around to seeing it, and I gotta say my money would probably be better spent on "Taxi".

Total snoozefest.

Imperial_Samura
Ah, I have seen it, and I have to say, twas tops, four and a half well oiled potatoes out of five, I love English humour, and enjoy intelligent horror, and it has both in bucket loads (with blood).

slayer
An excellent film!

WindDancer
Destine to be a classic! I can't wait for the DVD to be released. Hope it has a ton of extras. big grin

Wolfie
I was gonna have high hopes for From Dusk till Shaun too.... sad

Morning_Glory
I LOVE SHAUN OF THE DEAD

going to go buy it on dvd tomorrow ... loved it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.