Deadpool vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Deadpool vs. Spiderman- Open mic night

I would like anybody's opinion and vote for the funnier of the two, please. Winner of the poll will be crowned "Last Comic Standing". The title means absolutely nothing to anybody but me. So, please, don't get your panties in a bundle if your boy doesn't win or you felt more people should have been listed. Also, I would appreciate that all messages posted have no more than the two following things:
1. the name of your pick
2. an example of a funny quote by your pick
Please, don't state why he's your pick or start any arguments. Don't bring up somebody you felt should have been in the poll or explain why you don't like my thread. I'm sure your mother cares; go run off and tell her. I just want quotes and/either the name of your pick. I am most appreciative of everybody's efforts.

crazyspinz
umm, i say dead pool is funnier, spideys comments get realy "punny" after a while, but in the spder man 2 game he was way funnier than the comics, "got problems with yer laser eh, i here u can get pills for that now" laughing laughing laughing
so i dunno

Nataku8188
Deadpool;

Nataku8188
and another

crazyspinz
thats some high quality comic comedy, ya id say dead pool

spyrokinesi35
ok let's see, an assasin who won't ever shut the hell up or a wise cracking super powered super hero. surprisingly i'm going with deadpool only b/c his skill in weapons, healing and his teleportation.

crazyspinz
this is open mike night, not a fight, but since when can dp teleport?

Nataku8188
Teleporter on his belt, courtesy of Weasel.

spyrokinesi35
yep

MatchesMalone
Deadpool is the winner and last comic standing. If anybody has an idea on someone that should challenge him, let me know. thanks.

Maelstrom
Spidy. Nice is funnier than mean when you analyize why its so freaking funny.
Just the implication itself is by far funnier than what deadpool can "react" to.
Sorry i don't have any comic quotes im at the library! <-----

SEE THAT"S FUNNY<----------------------------------------------

MatchesMalone
Maelstrom, I'm sorry, but Spidy has already lost to Deadpool. Can you think of somebody else that can challenge Mr.Pool?

Nataku8188
Alf.

Spiderninja008
How did DP beat Spidey??? Spidey beat SuperBoy for Pete's sake (no pu intended). He wins in strength, reflexes, Spidey sense, speed......so DP has cool swords (which are freakn sweet by the way). Spidey beat Rhino plenty of times......DP did too, but he got fn lucky.....he didn't even beat him, he used some shrink spray that he found at a superhero item store.....that Rhino smashed him into.............wtf is that!!!????

Spiderninja008
I love SPidey and DP, but Spidey has been my first fav. But I am not bias.....wut about spidey vs wolvy??

Mane
laughing

wrathofachilles
He meant Deadpool won the 'last comic standing' match-up, meaning he thinks Deadpool is funnier, not a better fighter. Personally I love Spidey best because of the good old days before he got all whiny and dark. Deadpool is classic though. I don't think there are any others that come to mind, although 'Dr.' Hulk was pretty funny too.

wrathofachilles
Wolverine is not funny.........besides funny looking anyway.

Swanky-Tuna
I thought this was a fight so I didn't check it out until now... I probably would of voted Deadpool as I like the dark humor.

Symmetric Chaos
ka-bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.