§pearhead's Sig : An Inspiration to All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
As his sig says:

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1158/siggy3.gif

ugh

vaya_the_elf
I like the counting game laughing out loud

sniper
they're pointless threads, not even talking about random crap

Silver Stardust
They clog up the forum...one would be okay, but do we really need all those various counting games?

vaya_the_elf
I just like the counting game, not the others as much.

darkcrown
So much space.... waisted. *starts bawling* :'(

WindDancer
Well, if they help ppl with their math problems let them have it. stick out tongue

JKozzy
Heh... I'm sure they help everybody with their math homework stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
laughing

MC Mike
Yes, destroy maim kill! I mean, if you're postying numbers, get a life. no expression

Dogbert
Just people looking to move their post count from 7000 to 7001.

MC Mike
LIEK OMG!!1!!one

Dogbert
What did I say about that? Argle!

MC Mike
stick out tongue No QWAyzz maAN I am Tha coOOOl asssdd BoIO MaanNANaAn?!

silver_tears
Un no expression

MC Mike
Deux no expression

Dogbert
You lost me at "stick out tongue"

MC Mike
thumb up Good.

vaya_the_elf
I do have a life. In fact a do all kinds of things. I just like because it gives me something to do while I'm waiting for other people to reply.

JKozzy
We should begin a counting game of how many counting games there are.... seriously, we only need one, if any stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
I agree that we only need one

RaventheOnly
we could do a prime number thread eek! that would help a lot happy or a multiply by something one eek! happy not easy shifty

JKozzy
Except you all could be wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
Ok. to explain myself, quite simply....there's too many ****ing counting games. Are you actually going to use hexidecimal or quintal...? I've never even heard of them before.

They're useless...all of them.

Mighty Yoda
i agree with you on the Quintal counting game.

pinsleepe
Ok, I don't like those threads, the sig is GREAT!

Baylin

Evy_O
they are pointless indeed, but why the HECK do people care? they're there, let them be; it's not the end of the world

dave123
spear, you've got a little bit of Kozzy kinda, hanging out of your ass no expression

Sun Ce
did u know that them numbers are used to program computers and make the world go round erm, i'm doing BTEC National Award course at college and them counting games are what we are doing, and binary of course, its all to do with programming dude, and stuff like that, so i say keep it on here for ppl like me to learn it happy

dave123
I'm sorry sun ce, but you don't understand that because they annoy spear, we must forget the fact that there are other people besides Spear in the world, and they must all be deleted and never spoken of again no expression

Sun Ce
no expressionwhat aload of crapno expression

dave123
on the plus side, spear doesn't make decisions around here happy and no one's gonna listen to him happy so the threads will stay

shaber
Anyone ever heard that joke about the tobacco that counts? laughing out loud

§pearhead
bite me, dave no expression I never said we should just get rid of them, I have every right to display my opinion as you do, so seriously...don't even go down that route

dave123
what would be your solution?

§pearhead
whatever pleases the most people, if the masses want to keep them, fine...that doesn't mean i have to like it.

that also doesn't mean you have to like my sig erm we've all got our opinions, y'know

dave123
i never said i disliked your sig confused

anyway, can't you just ignore them? the fact that they're still alive suggests people like them erm

§pearhead
it's nothing more than silent protest, spence, it's not meant to meant to be anything more than that yes so please, don't blow this out of proportion

dave123
i'm making less of a deal than Koz stick out tongue

§pearhead
hmm...true

he told me he's trying to get to 400 threads by the time of his one year anniversary ninja

dave123
thats over a thread a day stick out tongue no need at all, no need no

§pearhead
we all have crazy standards to keep zorro

Clovie
schmoll

Kaleanae
I thought that Quintal counting thread was a joke but I just went there messed

JKozzy
Heh... no joke.

And he's changed for a better cause droolio

§pearhead
my point was made...now a sig for me happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.