Girl problems. ehhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silvabullet
Yea, so I go to school, yea, stayin in school is cool.. Anyway. This girl, she's cute, but I don't really have time for the shit. She always stops me in the halls and asks me to get online and talk with her. So, I use my alternative screename to see when shes on and when she gets off, I get on my main one. Well, I kinda got on today just to check my mail, because she wasn't on, and whaddya know, get imed from two girls. The one that follows me around, and another one I hardly even know. Apparently one of the ones i was trying to avoid changed her sn and imed me. Err, so I was stuck talking, and I tried hard to tell her I don't really want a relationship, since I need to get my work done so I can graduate a year and a few months early. I tried real hard not to lead her on, but it was helpless. Apparently I'm a shrink now, and she told me everything about her, which made me fell pretty uncomfortable. She also told me she liked me, which also made me feel a little uneasy. And the other girl who imed asked me a personal question, if I had a gf, and I told her I did just to lead her off. All i really wanna do is to do my own thing, but it seems impossible at times. life keeps throwing me curves. I don't like it. I'm a nice guy, but hell, anyone who's been in a similiar situation wanna help me out?

Chelsea23
Just tell them that you aren't interested in them..if that doesn't work, the block button does wink...I would know that. Good luck man

Turbo-Cajun
Dude, I got caught blocking girls i was avoiding on Aim... One of them..ahem...sneaky bittches...... used alt screen names and im'd me and i was like "i got to go, i'm sorry." That was bad, i felt shitty.... that was like yesterday too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know you are a bad pot head when you can't remember where you left your smoking device."

SpikeSpiegel
Now you see I've got almost the exact opposite problem...ie. fancing someone and not sure how to ask them out

Peeves-04
go out with one of them i would

trouble
well ill know not to ask you out then stick out tongue

Peeves-04
lol

naybean
sounds like u got played at ur own game. lol.

Tired Hiker
Just bang her and then find someone new. erm wink

BlackC@t
I can beat her up if you like cool

But you want to be friends with her right?
Well sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most, even relationships..........

Peeves-04
ive never had a girl friend i dont think

Chelsea23
you wouldn't anyways laughing out loud

Sun Ce
whoa dude i understand u there, working is important yep, best nt to get distracted, i see what u mean laughing out loud, hope it goes well for ya happy

Peeves-04
girls or work?

GIRLS FOR ME

schizochic
if ur sooo serious about school and shit tell them to go find another guy to stalk if i was one of thoses girls i'd want to b told the truth that i was being annoying rather then keep being annoying.

Peeves-04
ya shes right

Darinda
and that is how you get a bad rep.
i think that if your don't want to be with either of them,then tell them,i know it would hurt them more then it would hurt you,but if it gets bigger,and bigger that would suck for all of you.

schizochic
whats so bad about the truth if some one was stalking me and i wasnt interested i'd tell them to bug off and not care what they think cause if they like me so muched they'd understand

Darinda
and that is your opinion,sis.

Peeves-04
always tell the truth

schizochic
ur way to nice to ppl my lil sister! u need to tell them what u really think *cough* darrin *cough*

Darinda
well one person in our family has to be nice to ppl.

schizochic
it doesnt run in the family sweety some day ur going to blow up and hurt him and then i'll b bailing u out of jail for "accidentally" running darrin over!

Mighty Yoda
my sister is a member here but she has not been on for months

Darinda
oh cool,but are we,or are we not getting off topic?we could go on the the talk about what ever yah want to thread?

Mighty Yoda
yeah

Turbo-Cajun
Thats funny as hell.

silvabullet
Well apparently, she has the nerve to tell me that she's not a virgin. Why do girls feel the need to tell me these things? Seriously though, I recommend not telling all about yourself when you don't even know someone. I never do, and I don't expect anyone else to tell me this shit.

silvabullet
Oh damn, guys, i should of listened to you.... theres a rule in school that tells you you can't use public displays of affection. Apparently, she caught me in the arm when i was walking down the hallway, I was trying to avoid her, but it was too late, she grabbed and and I'M the one who got yelled at. Wtf. I didn't ask for this shit

sniper
i was told "no PDA" too... didnt stop me, i looked at the guy, flipped him off, turned to my girlfriend, and kissed her.

mc pee pants
just be a jacka$$... but she might like you more, 'cause some girls are f*cked up in the head and likes those kind of guys. just tell her to sod off.

Maverick2364
We used to have a no PDA rule at our school, only one of our teachers enforced it. Nobody listened and the rule is completely unknown.

Corran
Do both of them, and make sure they both find out, that should keep them away from you afterwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.