'Lo everyone!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaded Angel8
Hello. I'm new, as you've prolly guessed. Anyhow... what to say?

Well, I love Harry Potter fanfic, and am submerged in the world of Slash. My favorite ships are HP/SS and HP/DM. I like Dark!Harry, Slytherin!Harry, and Severitus Challenges as well. I occasionally venture into Mage!Harry and Powerful!Harry, but I prefer that his power is on par with Voldemort's, not so powerful that he could wipe out existence with but a passing thought. There's no challenge there. Anyhow, I also like time-travel fics (if anyone has any good recs for these, PLEASE let me know!) and Azkaban/Betrayed!Harry. (Recs, anyone?) Ummm...

I'm 25, a woman, and very much a loner these days. I love friends, tho. Go figure. I like to read, and write occasionally. I plan to go to University this year or next and get a degree in Journalism so I can become an editor. Prefferably at a publishing house. I like to beta, so if anyone's interested...

I think that's it. For now at least.

JA

yerssot
hope you like it here smile

Fire
hey there enjoy your stay

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Jaded Angel8
Thank you! You've made me feel welcome already.

JA

§pearhead
Sup, make yourself at home smile

leatherface12
Hi leatherface12 here and I would just like to tell you welcome to the best site on the web.http://mysmilies.rgforums.com/s/cwm/cwm/heee.gif

Corran
Haven't welcomed anyone since forever so I'm welcoming the last couple of pages now.

Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.