I have bad taste - THE GAME! Join in please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
LINKY: bad taste no. 1

I have a bad taste in my mouth...

See who can spot the difference between these two viewpoints:

The trendy lip - service liberal

"Whatever happened to the 'liberty' and 'freedom' you all preach to the rest of us?"

and

The power crazed hypoctite closing a thread because of something somebody might perhaps be about to maybe say...

"However this thread seems like its going to go into mod bashing, so im going to be nice enough and close it..."

Same ? Different? I can spot at least 4 (count them) contradictory ethical/moral/philosophical points between these two stances.

C'mon kids, How many can YOU see ?

TotalCarnage
lol

Mighty Yoda
what are you on about

TotalCarnage
this is about to be closed im sure

TotalCarnage
i also think zero might get banned

Mighty Yoda
i'm not sure

Samurai Girl
This will get closed i can see it now.

Baylin
There was once a game called bad taste
It seemed to be made up in haste
Without really thinking
Mr Zero made a thread that was stinking
Now the mods are sure to turn him to red paste...

naybean
laughing out loud

Vampy
Message from your short-haired godess: another quality thread by Mr Zero thumb up

WindDancer
Mr. Zero what is the point of this thread?

Mr Zero
It's a fun game! Wheeeee! y'know - like the ones they have in the POTC forums and stuff! Only ours mercifully doesn't involve pretending to kiss Johny Depp.

Were the rules not clear? We have to study the two seemingly contradictory viewpoints, and try to either make sense of them (hard) for 10 points or point out a moral, philosophical or ethical contradiction suggested by them (too damn easy) for 5 points.

Winner is.. nobody. We all lose. YAY! Fun! Wheeeee!

I'll start you off...

I'm reminded of the cod philosophical views of the new-Mexico artist Brandon Maldonado. He coined the term "the philosophy of Harmonism" which is the search for balance between two seemingly contradictory concepts.

10 points to me! I lose!

WindDancer
k

Tex
Please PM Raz your concerns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.