Lethal with a Saber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mace Skywalker
As anyone in here as lethal as I with a lightsaber. I know thers got to be some fellow martial artists in here. Or people who love swords. Any type of swords. I can use em all. What do you guys like.

Master Kadub
I'm not sure if this belongs here..... confused

Mace Skywalker
God, you guys gotta lighten up, i was gonna say when someone replied that I auditioned to be a jedi in the battle of geonosis, but was cut because they decided to go with that entire martial arts school... plus I was too young. I was only 16 or 17 at the time. And I had no affiliation other than my own school/dojo whatever, and I was only with my family. My brother did the same. It was a fun trip though, ill tell you that.
Kinda funny, I didnt see any of the set or any actors or anything, not even a light bulb.

Master Kadub
hehehehe.......talented you are in the force..... Happy Dance

Xanatos
Im ok with a sword I have a friend who take classes. So he has givven me some pointers. Though agaisnt some one like you I would get my A** kicked.

Darth Jello
I do Kendo and have experience with European fencing.

Xanatos
I heard that Fencing was hard. Is it

Master Kadub
Kendo and fencing.....but I am no expert....

darthbabb
Sorry dude but you stand no chance against me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.