Locked threads - we salute you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
Anyone else noticed that the trend to lock instead of discuss is on the rise. Poor locked threads springing up all over. Tragic. But it got me thinking...

Assuming that's not against the rules (I had a quick scan and couldn't see anything that suggested it would be?) I thought it might be nice to have a thread dedicated to some of the great locked threads here at KMC.

Just One little thread where we can post links to some of our old locked pals that we remember so fondly.

Here is one of my personal faves.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t304919.html

This was Stormyday starting a thread called & quot;ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" just because he wanted to see how long he could make the title.

What a nut-job! People all over his case and all he said was "Woah - the name is long" God love him, what a classic - viciously stomped out of existence by Backfire*.

*& rightly so, not trying to suggest otherwise. Good work there by the Mod-Squad.

Alice_In_Chains
well iv not been here long enough to know any of the greats....
but its a fantabulous idea big grin

TotalCarnage
nice

ladygrim
smile rrrte ..

Dogbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t308769.html

Admired Liker
I love this thread!

Mr Zero
And this thread loves you right back.

Admired Liker
I love you, Zero! big grin You kept it real today!

Mr Zero
One mans "real" is another mans "troll".* Pot-aye-toe , pot-ah-toe : tom-aye-toe, tom-ah-toe... Its a big bad subjective world.

But never-fear! This thread still loves you, this is the thread that loves to love.

*Anyway - that wasn't me keepin it real, that was some other troublemaker called... erm.. Sister Nero! Yeah.

Royal Knight
to bad TH got banned and his sock toolaughing out loud

dave123
he has many socks ninja

Royal Knight
i noticed

dave123
are they ALL banned - including deniro's mom?

Corran
*yawn*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.