Songs You Wish Had Never Been Written

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total nettlehead
say what songs you really wish didnt exist, but be specific, dont just say (for example) anything by Linkin Park. and give a reason.

mine:

Limp Bizkit-Rollin
its cornyness personified. any song with a chorus that goes ''hands up hands down, back up back up, tell me what ya gonna do now, keep rollin rollin rollin'' needs to burn in hell.

Junior M.A.F.I.A-Players Anthem
possibly the worst hiphop song ever. its just one big stereotype. Biggie seriously fu'cks up with this one.

Sum41-In Too Deep
this song almost drove me to suicide. im not joking. why oh why.

Linkin Park-Numb
before i heard this song, i hated Linkin Park, but after hearing this bucket of rancid monkey shit, i wanted to grab Chester Bennington by his warbling little neck, hang him, gut him, burn what was left of his corpse and scatter it across the oceans.

Korn-Alone I Break
listening to your favorite band of all time performing pathetic, whiney, dull, teeth-grindingly awful music is a horrific experience. for me, Alone I Break is like a 4 minute trip into a hellish parallel universe where Korn are getting forced at gunpoint to play pop music by George Michael.

loserib
that never ending song that lambchop played

wicker_man
Deftones - Back To School
Fountains of Wayne - Stacey's Mum
50 Cent - In Da Club
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady

steely balls
Any song done by simple plan, and good charlotte, and britney spears.

bunnies = omens
Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre

need i say more?

Sir Bob III
no please dont

the song that made avril famous and anything by britney

Sir Bob III
really and pop hip hop rap song at all can bite my pale ass

Sigillum_Diaboli
Deftones - Back To School - im a big fan of deftoens .. but them tryin to rap.. sick

GABRIEL05
stella by starlight....*zzzzzzzz* *snore*

alic88
george michael- freeek( need i say more)
madonna- american life( the video was so LAME, just her singing with flags in the background)
britney spears- me against the music( i just dont get the rhythm of that song, the beat is so urghh)
justin timberlake- senorita(eoww, bad bad song, no rhythm nothing)
kylie minogue- slow( do u even call that a song, no beat no nothing)

Lord Shadow Z
Every song that The Darkness has sung or going to sing in the near future should be destroyed- along with the band who should also be bound, gagged and shot in the head.

Sigillum_Diaboli
Evanescense - My Immortal
i dont like that weird Piano .. into guitar ..... no no .... plus it doesnt even sound GOOD sick

total nettlehead
yeah that and Bring Me To Life. that song was EVERYWHERE for months miffed

and also Murderdolls-Dead In Hollywood. jesus christ that song sucked.

Kaleanae
U2- Mofo sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.