what should i download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cauteriZed
what songs should i download?any suggestions welcome big grin i like emo,metal,punk..you get my drift

ElectricBugaloo
Johnny Cash--Hurt
At The Drive In--One Armed Scissor

Fearnix
Johnny Cash--Hurt eek! kicks ass

punk
anal ****: I Like Drugs And Child Abuse
Bad Brains: any song they all kick ass
BAD RELIGION: Recipe For Hate

Metal
HELLOWEEN:Cry For Freedom
TOOL: hooker with a penis
death: 1000 eyes

cauteriZed
thanks you guys. thumb up

Fearnix
no problem smile

loserib
you shold download some thr3efold they are local metal

www.thr3efold.net

Darth Revan
Rage Against the Machine: Vietnow, Guerilla Radio, Mic Check, Bulls on Parade
A Perfect Circle: 3 Libras
Immortal Technique: Caught in a Hustle, Beef and Broccoli
Bad Religion: Kyoto Now, Epiphany

Mr Zero
I have put a track by Godspeed you Black Emperor up on my site for you cZ - i'll leave it there for a few days.

Not everybodys cup of , but I love these guys...

Track is Mother****er reedemer from the CD Yanqui UXO

Get it here while stocks last

EDIT - the censor bot was changing the URL, so I changed the track name to "mother_redeemer" so the link would work.

cauteriZed
all very good suggestions guys.mr zero, im afraid that i couldnt manage to get the track to worksadbut thanks for going to the trouble anyway

BadKitty
I never heard godspeed before...I played your link...that was very cool Mr.Zero ,perhaps you should try to check it out cauterZed it's really good. smile

cauteriZed
yeah i will do

Mr Zero
Did you save it locally? maybe you didnt get it all... ? It's supposed to be 13.9 MB...

Thats all I can think of.

Glad you liked it kitty. GSYBE are my current most-played sound.

Df02
Coheed and cambria - the crowing or delirium trigger (my emo input)

HockeyHorror
Aesop Rock- Daylight
Chino XL- Water
Blackstar- Thieves in the NIght

MF D00m
Shawn Smith - Leaving California
Atmosphere - Trying To Find A Balance

lil bitchiness

HockeyHorror
Madvillain- Great Day

BadKitty
I am going to make some cd's tonight..I'll see if I can find some more of GS...I think I might have a new fav! thanks Mr.Zero

cauteriZed I'm not sure if you like club/house music but I just made a great mix and all these songs are good

(Intro) party monster soundtrack - Money, Success, Fame, Glamour
Armand Van Helden - My My My
DJ Keoki - Crash
Junior Vasquez Club Mix Skin
Darude Vs ATB - Sandstorm In The Summer (DJ NJ)
Platinum Hits 2000 - Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby
Jamiroquai- Superstylin
Whitney Houston - Whatchulookinat (swissmix by dj bands)
Emergency On Planet Earth 2002 (Soul Avengers Mix)
Thunderpuss & Barnes - Welcome To My Head

2 songs are from party monster you can sample them here (though there are better mixes of Money, Success, Fame, Glamour to be found)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1327865&type=product&ref=03&loc=01

Mr Zero
All credit to LB, ANYTHING by the Mars Volta. Music so hauntingly beautiful that even a hard hearted bastard like me was moved to tears when i heard them live.

Here is a link to

The 12 min version of Cicatriz ESP

Mr Zero
blip me if you have trouble and i'll zip and post some tracks.

BadKitty
thank you Mr. Zero smile I definatly will

I am listening to your mars volta,the music is like nothing I've heard,really excellent! the singer reminds me of someone..I can put my finger on who though...was the singer on something more main stream that I may have heard that voice?

I just found infinity symbol and and as hung over as the oven in maida,they are huge files and it says they are live from bbc radio (?) before I down loaded I wanted to ask what you think of those?

Alice_In_Chains
download Mad season

just becuz..

Mr Zero
Those bbc tracks are probably from when they did the peel session - I dont remember hung over, but the CD version of it is a bit "word heavy" - more of a monologue than music. The trouble with GYBE is that from track to track and album to album you never know what you are getting... other than it's going to be realy ****ing interesting.

You say you found (infinity symbol) - its probably f#a# ∞ which is a three track ep/album. I'm always loathe to recommend this to anyone, because it's . . . freakish. (I LOVE it, give it half a chance and it will **** you up.)

Story: I walked into a bar in denver and the "ambient" music they were playing sounded like a heavy-metal guitar band were trying to do a cover version of a Rachmaninoff concerto. I said "I have no idea what or who or what this is - so it's probably GY!BE." They don't have a sound, you can only tell it's them because it doesn't sound like anything else. A process of elimination is the only way to tell. You may love one track and hate the next?

Oh, and the vox on mars Volta are by Cedric Bixler Zavala , whom you may have herad before in the mid 90's outfit "At The Drive-in" ? Maybe?

Whew.

BadKitty
freakish is my middle name cool so I will defiantly check it out..I'll skip the word heavy one for now.

At The Drive-in..hmm doesn't ring any bells,but I really like that track allot as well..I'm gonna look him up

thanks a million mr. zero I always love new tracks to listen too..especially trance and club music is really difficult to find good songs here (or i just don't know where to look.)

lil bitchiness
Most people perfer 'At The Drive In' but im all for Mars Volta. Their hair is super cool as well cool

BackFire
At the Drive In is a great band.

^--word up to that....i'm not a big fan of Mars Volta, i think Sparta is better

speaking of sparta (to the starter of this thread) download Collapse by Sparta..in fact download their whole first album

ElectricBugaloo
I love TMV. They are like a mix of Rush, Santana and prog rock.

Turbo-Cajun
I saw Mars Volta live....it was okay music, but they looked like **** on stage. Ive listened to some of their stuff of their cd, and its okay i guess, but yeah.....

lil bitchiness
I saw Mars Volta live last year at Leeds fest. They truly were great. thumb up

Turbo-Cajun
I saw them at Family Values and they were mostly okay....

moshtitan
really wierd...im listening to mars volta right now.

www.beam.to/epochal
Download them or DIE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.