Cyclops vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Cyclops vs. Captain America-Chess Match

Unlike the other thread pitting these two together, there will not be a physical fight. Weapons, powers, and physical prowess will not be an issue. They will simply compete in a fair game of chess. The chess game will have standard rules and each player has one minute to make each move. Scott plays color white and Steve gets black. If Steve wins, "X-men" must change their name to "X-women". If Scott wins, "Avengers" must change their name to "Avenge Jerks". If there is a draw, both men walk back to their headquarters wearing a sign that states: "I Love Big Hairy Men". I appreciate all votes and messages. However, please keep messages relating to who would win between the two of them. If you really feel somebody else should have played in the chess game, send me a private message; That way I might make a thread just to make you happy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.