Captain America vs. Punisher-walk off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Captain America vs. Punisher-Walk Off

Captain America and Punisher will be competing in a walk off; Oldschool rules. First competitor walks down the runway and has 10 seconds to display a physical routine. The second competitor must duplicate, then begin his own 10 second routine. Each competitor must return to his corner and cornerman during his opponent's routine. No props, weapons, or outside interferrence. Steve goes first and his corner man is Superman. Frank's cornerman is Deathstroke. Spectre with be judging the competition. Winner will be crowned
"Walk Off Champion". I apprecaite all votes and messages. Relating to messages, I would also enjoy guesses on what the winning manuver was performed by your winner.

Asian Hulk
Who could win?Captain America or the Punisher?

Tassadar
Bump, because this thread is ridiculous.

badabing
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
Captain America vs. Punisher-Walk Off

Captain America and Punisher will be competing in a walk off; Oldschool rules. First competitor walks down the runway and has 10 seconds to display a physical routine. The second competitor must duplicate, then begin his own 10 second routine. Each competitor must return to his corner and cornerman during his opponent's routine. No props, weapons, or outside interferrence. Steve goes first and his corner man is Superman. Frank's cornerman is Deathstroke. Spectre with be judging the competition. Winner will be crowned
"Walk Off Champion". I apprecaite all votes and messages. Relating to messages, I would also enjoy guesses on what the winning manuver was performed by your winner.
Eh...um... blink What the f**k? shocking eer

Lucid Lui
Gotta go with Cap.

Tassadar
Originally posted by badabing
Eh...um... blink What the f**k? shocking eer

Lol, this was on the 2nd last page of the forum.

Grimm22
Bah, Cap just calls in his old high school buddy,Chuck Noris.

Noris roundhouse kicks Punisher into another dimension cool

King KAM
Cap beat Derek like 2 years ago, and is just coming off a win against Hanzel...im gonna goo with cap, Hes so hot right now

yugotank
This one is silly.........

AcousticDoc
punisher wins cause his costume is more fahionable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.