G. Lantern+L.Luther vs. Ironman+Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
G.Lantern and Luther vs. Ironman and Kingpin- 2on2 basketall

Okay, these four will be playing 2on2 half-court basketball. Kyle will shoot one shot from 3-point range to decide which team gets ball first. Every time there is a change of ball control between the teams, the ball must be taken behind the 3-point line. Any team that scores will recieve the ball and must take it out behind the half court line. First team to 21 wins. No free throws, any fouls result in the ball taken out behind half court. Any rules not mentioned will be standard N.B.A. rules. Daredevil will be the ref; his senses should not allow him to miss anything. No powers or weapons. The teams are Kyle(no ring) and Luther vs. Tony(young and healthy) and Kingpin. I appreciate all votes and messages. The losers must go to work the next day in pink dresses.

crazyspinz
basket ball?, thats kinda stupid no offence

MatchesMalone
No offense taken, jerk. If you think this is stupid, you should check out my captain america vs. punisher walkoff thread(from "Zoolander" the movie).

Paola
a basketball match is stupid, but a mud wrestle is not?!?!

God!! I'm shocked!!.... well, not really...

BooBoo Bear
Tonights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.