Catwoman vs. Blackcat-Mudwrestling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Blackcat vs. Catwoman-Bikini Mudwrestling Match

First woman to either pin the other's shoulders to the ground for three seconds or to throw the other woman out of the ring is the winner. The winner is crowned "Bikini Mudwrestling Champion". Wonderwoman is the ref. Thanks for all votes and messages.

Beyonder
Black Cat wins. She'll have Catwoman butt naked with mud drupping down onto the ground. Then she'll takes off all her clothes as well - just 'cause Black Cat knows what the guys like. wink

pr1983
dont care as long as i got a front row seat

Swanky-Tuna
I think guys around the world win this one.

Gregory
I think all the guys on the message board will agree with me when I say that it doesn't matter who wins.

Joker1237
agree, but Wonder Woman wont do any thing lol.

Punkyhermy
CATWOMAN ALL THE WAY MAN!!!!!!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
*buys front row seat* Let's get this party started! Who gives a shit who wins, I wanna see some boobies floppin around and shit!

wrathofachilles
This is an incredibly sexist forum and I for one find it to be a deplorable discussion and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for treating these two talented women as sexual objects!!

Black Cat all the way wink

crazyspinz
well this thread is interesting, id like to see it, like id realy realy realy like to see it, i dont know why anyone wouldnt want to see it, my money is on black cat, shes...... cooler, ya thats the word, cooler

i bet batman and spider man would have front row seats too, ill sit between the 2 to make sure they get along

wrathofachilles
Yeah I think Mary Jane is going to have something to say about Spider-Man's appearance at that contest. Proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider or not, nobody likes the couch.

MERCILOUS
Ok guys, really. Let's appraoch this in a scientific manner. Black cat has the bad luck power stuff. Catwoman has a superior fighting ability. So what wins this one? Simple Catwoman has a D-cup. In the mud. those babies are sure to throw her off balance. She's not my favorite, but Black Cat takes it.

Solidarsenal
I would jump in the mud with them and lick the mud off their bodies. Then I'd go to the emergency room for scratch-related injuries.

MERCILOUS
I think Wonder Woman would see to it you didn't make it.

Solidarsenal
Well I would lick her too

crazyspinz
wow, u just said wut every one else was thinking and didnt have the balls to say....

your a hero

Solidarsenal
No, I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe.

MERCILOUS
So are we agreed? Black cat takes it, reguardless of Soldiarsenal's interfereance?

Solidarsenal
How dare you! I'll lick you next...wait, no I won't.

MERCILOUS
I gotta warn you, i'm pretty hairy and don't take kindly to licking by members of the same sex.
And i still don't know if that's an answer to the question or not.

crazyspinz
ok guys, this is gonna get realy gay realy fast

MERCILOUS
I don't want to be licked. I just think that cause of the mud, Black Cat will lick Catwoman.

Solidarsenal
Oh god if they started licking eachother I would faint

MERCILOUS
No, i think if they did that, then we'd all be winners. Every last one of us.

Arsenal
If they started licking eachother I would lose it and start shooting everyone sitting next to me. Then I'd run over to Paola and try to kiss her.

MERCILOUS
Well, let's say that no licking occured (booo,) who would win the fight? After all this is a versus thread.

Nathaniel Grey
I vote for Naked. That's a choice, right? Naked? Damn it. I missed the polls. I feel like Florida about four years ago...

MERCILOUS
Naked, yes, that should have been a choice, at least that's what i punched on the ballet. You're right i'm confused now too.

Abaddon
Does catwoman even have powers? Or Black-cat for that matter?

MERCILOUS
Black Cat has some sort of bad luck ability to my understanding. Catwoman has no powers out of normal human ability.

wrathofachilles
She doesn't have the bad-luck ability. She's just a highly trained gymnast with gadgets that allow her to always land on her feet, she can see much further than normal humans, even Spider-Man, she can hear better, and she has claws.

MERCILOUS
? The only reference i have is Spidey comic written by Silent Bob(sorry his real name escapes me, keit something?.) Black Cat makes a reference to her bad luck powers in it. Others have told me of this power as well.

TheJuggernaut
*shoves everyone out of his way and sits in the front row*

Spiderninja008
Black cat wins, then takes me out cuz i look so damn good in a Spidey costume. Then under the sheets she discovers I'm not the really Spidey on the account that Spidey isn't Black......but Then that gives her more reason to continue all night lovn.

bub
blue

bub
Ater the fight ill sleep with the winner.

dman2008
blackcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.