Halloween Costumes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
What's everyone else going to be?

I'm thinking about Scream, but there's also Freddy..............

and no just because I have a halloween costuem doesn't mean I'm going to use it for trick or treating.

mc pee pants
i'm dressing as MIB. plain and simple. plus, no messy make up. i just need to find a neuralyzerneuralyzer

darkcrown
I find halloween a pathetic holiday made to make fun of occult practices. That's just my opinion. no expression

Fearnix
I am going as the crow (realy orignal)

mc pee pants
you forgot about the candy corn.

darkcrown
....no expression true

Tom_Malfoy
I like to dress as Michael Myers and scare everyone who walks by. no expression

Funny thing though..I never do anything..I just stand there.And that seems to freak them out.

Fearnix
halloween is great for a pedophile like me oh shit did i say that out loud

<<Solo>>
we all have our secrets...mine just happen to be shockingly disturbing

Agent Elrond
I was an eskimo two years ago, that was lame. I didn't go out last year, and I won't go out this year

Fearnix
i dont many secrets but the ones i do have are pretty bad

Raven Guardia
well I have these ideas for my costume

1. Cat woman
2. Egyptian Princess
3. school girl
4. witch (like a sorcerer)

or somehting really cute and a awesome costume!...like the kind at spencers.

sniper
i know one at spencers you'd look great in RG, but you couldnt wear it outside...

Silver Stardust
I'm being a character from the anime Di Gi Charat...her name is Rabi~en~Rose. Yes, I'm making the costume myself happy I was working on it earlier today and it's nearly done already.

(I'm attaching a picture so you know what the costume's supposed to look like smile)

Raven Guardia
and why is that?....what costume is it?.....tell me please

sniper
get sombody to go with you as one of the thumb people

§pearhead
i'm putting a hockey sock on my head and wandering the streets with a pal of mine

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud that'd be great...I'm trying to get one of my friends to be Dejiko with me yes

Raven Guardia
sniper, tell me what costume.

Dr. Strangelove
I have a pretty sweet devil mask that I usually wear, but I would love to get a costume of Alex from Clockwork.

http://pages.prodigy.com/kubrick/clockw.jpg

drooliodrooliodroolio

dave123
i assume i'll be wearing some kind of hoodie, and going about with eggs ninja

RagingSilent
laughing out loud

well, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in ages. The last time was when I was about 9, and, come to think of it, I think that was the only timeconfused I just had this freaky looking mask on. It was really uglyhappy

Nazgulinthedark
i dont know what im going to dress up as, and i havent decided if im going to trick or treat or hand out candy

Samurai Guy
I think I am going as Michael Jackson this year.

mc pee pants
why? are you melting? and most importantly, are you white?

silver_tears
I'm gonna be a mine yes or a porcelain doll embarrasment

mc pee pants
the exploding mine or a mineral mine..? there's a plethora of mines...

silver_tears
I meant mime bag

mc pee pants
yeah, i know. i was just being a smart @ss. bag

silver_tears
cry

LordKerrigor
lol hey samurai guy i got the perfect mask for ya http://www.i-mockery.com/halloween/bag/wacko-jacko.php

mc pee pants
hug

Tptmanno1
well if i go to a party I'll get dressed up, but i have no idea what i'd go as..

DarkPheonix
I'm going in a very tight floor length black dress as moticia and I'm gonna dye my hair black...

mc pee pants
i'm going as the golgothan... aka sh!t demon...

<<Solo>>
Hmm...right now I'm thinking about a satin woreshipper or Donald Trump.

mc pee pants
what's the difference?

<<Solo>>
Lol, true.

BOTH!

DarkPheonix
eeewww.....

mc pee pants
laughing

actually, i'll be an MIB agent.

Mane
im soooo totally gonna be the cat in the hat.

moonwalker741
me and my friend are going to be run dmc for hallowen, we have the addidas!

Ronny
IM A WHO DOWN IN WHOVILLE no expression

Yesterdays Gone
me and four of my friends are bringing back the spice girls for halloween and im sporty spice...pretty easy all i wear are a pair of windbreakers, a sports bra, and tennis shoes

TheFilmProphet
I love your sig moonwalker! cool

Mane
Tupac? puke

TheFilmProphet
mad http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/cursing.gif

Manehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/puke.gif

Lone_Dragon
I'm going to a party as Evolution Rogue laughing

Myth
I'm going to have 2 costumes and they are both going to be BAD ASS!
One will be for the day before Halloween at a party. The other will be for Halloween.

1. The Human Mammogram Machine! - With a lab coat sporting the nametag, "Dr. Grabwell", I have customly designed out of an Office Depot moving box and helmet with two boob shapes cut out in the face (Like a huge round "w" cut straight across). Above the boobs it says, "Free Mammograms" and below them it says "Place Breasts Here". It will be fun and if it works, I'll get boobs placed in my face. big grin

2. An old man - I have a walker, gray slacks that high water, a short-sleeved dress shirt with a maroon tie and suspenders, I have penny-loafers with grey socks with those old peopel checkered designs (maroon like the tie/suspenders), and to top it off, I'll will shave myself BALD with an artificiall comb-over dyed grey.

Samurai Guy
No, I am not melting. Yes, I am white.

I love it!

I need to find the right pants and coat.

eggmayo
i was gonna go as eric draven (the crow) but now, im just gonna put a really big pumpkin over my head and walk around muttering in my neighbourhood

DarkPheonix
awwww... but the crow woulda been sooooo cool!

EmSixTeEn
im dressing as a pimp, just like a few years ago, i got my special cane that has a mirror at the bottom so you can look up girls skirts....my friends find the corniest shit

Jackie Malfoy
I decided to dress like a deatheater and my boyfriend is going as Agent Smith.It is going to be alot of fun,
and I decided not to go trick o'treating this year.Maybe next year.
Anyway see you around.And Happy Halloween!JM Happy Dance

Silver Tongue
*sigh* pimpette, dominatrix, or playboy model. I hate agents mad

<<Solo>>
Sounds "pimpOlicious".

Mane
but youll look so sexy! cry

Silver Tongue
embarrasment

Mane
happy

V@LL3jOk!D707
Im dressing up as Superman!

Silver Tongue
I seriously think alot of people will be doing that.

Mane
yep. did my message go through to you ashley?

MichaelMyerscoo
I am going to Weird Al Voorhees. That's right! A combination of weird al yankovic and Jason Voorhees.

Silver Tongue
no confused

Vampy
hmm... if my country celebrated halloween.. i'd totally go for Clockwork orange or alice in wonderland

but it doesn't

Mane
jawdrop

serious? ill try to send it again

Korri
I hate Halloween its crap

Nazgulinthedark
i havent ben able to find a costume or come up with an idea weep first i wannted to be medusa and get a wig and hot glue snakes in it, but i cant fins any store that has rubber snakes, now i think im going to find a hat wit a feather and be a 3 muskateer

Korri
save your self looking like an @$$ and dont get one smile

Nazgulinthedark
i love dressing up, halloween is my favorite holiday embarrasment

Korri
i hate it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.