Final Fantasy Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

/\RK
i was thinking that we should have an ff forum, coz there is alot of ff fans, and they have alot of games, ff1, ff2, ff3, ff4, ff5, ff6, ff7, ff8, ff9, ff10, ff10-2, ff11, ff12, ff7:doc, ff7:bc,
they have two movies final fantasy the spirits within, and final fantasy 7: advent children,

what does every one think, and if you think that it is too small, then make it the Square-soft/ Square-enix forum, they have heeps of games

Agent Elrond
As much as I would like a FF forum, I just don't think it'll work. It does have a lot of content, and the popularity to become a forum. Who knows? I'll wait to see what Raz says about it

silver_tears
Seriously how many forums can we really have? roll eyes (sarcastic)
There's already more than enough, not to mention the two movies can go in movie discussion and the games in the game forum erm

§pearhead
yes, they do have a lot of games...

HOWEVER...most of the important stuff can be found in the advent children thread, or a few select threads in the vid game forum.

JKozzy
Yep. As much as I like FF, it definately doesn't need a forum.

Silver Stardust
It'd be cool, but is unnecessary.

Tex
Seeing as I'll have to mod, I dont really mind if there was a ff subforum.

Whatever Raz wants.

silver_tears
How do you know you'd do it stick out tongue
If anything there's bound to be someone who knows more about it then you stick out tongue

Tex
It would obviously be a subforum in the computer games section!
OOOOOOO SLAP! winkiss

Royal Knight
FF games...there is already a video game forum for this, so it isn't a good idea to make a forum for it

A4E
but there's a smallville forum, thats not THAT famnour either, i think a FF forum would b great wink

dave123
where? confused

A4E
where what?? the FF forum? i guess it would b a ub forum in the computer talk

Raz
I don't have a problem with creating sub-forums. Its the forums on the main list that I want to avoid.

If you're happy with one being created under video games, then its got my approval.

JKozzy
Oh, subby? Nice, then go for it stick out tongue

When are the genre forums, like comedy and drama coming into effect? Not to bug you...

Raz
I just need to give it more thought before going ahead.

/\RK
yeh sub forum would be great

Elektra_lover
I think it should be FF/Square soft

/\RK
i already posted that

see

A4E
raz and the drama forum?? just a sub forum like super man and hulf please?? u know there's thousand of pl interested!!! just a little forum like the super man's

yerssot
a white lie is understandable, but don't make it so clear it is one stick out tongue
try "dozens of people" instead wink

A4E
ok.... there r dozenS of ppl!!!!

yerssot
so much? eek!

WindDancer
Why do they call it Final Fantasy? What's so Final about it? It looks it keeps going and going and going.....

SpikeSpiegel
I read why somewhere, I'll try and find the interview for you

A4E
LOL

yerss - hell ya

WindDancer
I mean you call it Final because is near the end. But they already up to 12? Why not just call it Forever Fantasy? stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
It was called "Final Fantasy" because at the time they were making the first one, Square was in danger of folding so they thought it'd be the last game that they ever made. Obviously, they were wrong big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Forever Fantasy sounds ok-ish. I'ld prefer Eternal Fantasy

<<Solo>>
Yeah.......what he said..

WindDancer
You gotta have an "F". wink

SpikeSpiegel
Not nesseserilary. FF could be Final Fight Eternal Fantasy has a better ring to it I think

Agent Elrond
There are more, FF Tactic (Advanced) Crystal Chronicals, and some GB FF games only in Japan. One day, it will end

/\RK
this is getting off topic, plus only dozens want it because not every one goes to this section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.