vindacated - dashboard confessional

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
i love vindacted by dashboard confessional!! does anybody else??

x_poison_gal_x
its ok, theyre very pop rock tho.... nice to sing along to tho smile

PippinTook
I don't. confused

TrAnCeDuO
I AM FLAWED!!!

but i am cleaning up so well by licking my testicals and hoping that the penguins stay out of my head!

PippinTook
laughing out loud

TrAnCeDuO
that last post is proof of why you shouldnt listen them...theyll drive you apeshit insane!

spidergrl
lol nice version

TrAnCeDuO
i hate the radio...this years music has been nothing but crap and its driving me insane...

spidergrl
in nz its pretti good radio

TrAnCeDuO
stay there...dont come to MI

spidergrl
hahaha ok, i quite like it here. so you don't like the song then??

i think that song is the only good song dashboard confessional has. It worked really well with spiderman 2 commericials as well and on the soundtrack it's the best track. It gave the movie a more epic feel to it.

PippinTook
Agreed. I can't stand listening to the radio now cause every station I turn it on, it's either shitty pop or shitty pop-punk or shitty hip-hop...shitty everything. What the f**k? I stick to my CDs.

Darth Revan
We have one decent radio station where I am, they play a lot of grunge and 90's alt rock. But they also play a lot of crap...

The song is catchy, it's the only song of theirs I like.

spidergrl
yea i think dashboard confessional is the only good song they sing, preti much

TrAnCeDuO
maybe we should turn this into a disappointment thread...as for me im disappointed with hoobastanks latest album...

spidergrl
yea agreed. i loved them but their latest songs aint that great a

Turbo-Cajun
I heard they wrote it in like 10 mins...can't have much depth if no thinking went into it. Its catchy, but actually its kind of lame

ForgivingBeauty
They ROCK!

spidergrl
but do you agree that they rock with their new album?? or there new album just aint there??

Cinemaddiction
Give me 2 minutes with any of these sissy emo bands and they'll be vindicating my foot from their ass.

BackFire
My GF loves this band. I, however, do not. There are very few emo bands I like.

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ Cinemaddiction.

Personally, I can't stand Dashboard Confessional nor any other emo bands...confused

Punkyhermy
i love the song! but hate the video....any ways ppl wat is wrong with pop rock?

spidergrl
i've never the seen the video for it. whats it like??

Darth Revan
Basically the video is a marketing device for Spider-man 2. It just shows clips of the movie spliced in with the band playing.

TrAnCeDuO
how shameless...

BlackC@t
Not neccesarily, songs often come from the heart and what you are feeling, it can't be too hard to write a song about how you feel.

BlackC@t
What!? that makes absouletly no sense, do you even know what vindicating means?

By the way, I LOVE THIS SONG! eek! happy

Cinemaddiction
Of course I do. To vindicate means to free from blame, and it also means to expel or set free. Besides, it was a joke. Don't take it in the literal sense.

Cinemaddiction
Well, New *** Glory takes the cake in that department. I wonder if I were to kick their lead singer in the balls it would have some adverse effect to the point where he sounds like a man, and not Quentin Tarantino on helium.

spidergrl
hahaha umm ok. yea i think i have seen the video clip sometime on mtv. yea they just show clips from the movie. i love the song, the other songs on the cound track are alright - some are ok some are a little strange and don't really know how they are associated with the movie in some ways but other than that - i love vindacated !! smile

BlackC@t
You know spidergrl, not everybody knows that you're talking about the Spider-Man 2 soundtrack, so maybe next time you should post that....

Cine, my dictionary says different messed

§â®äµ
I like this song...i havent heard any of their other songs though...

spidergrl
sorriiiiiiii blackc@t, Darth Revan and i were talking about the sound track to each other.
may be your dictionary wrong?? i mean like they might have a different meaning for it where they come from or something like that??

spidergrl
has anyone heard the song 'saints and sailors' by dashboard confessional?? i think its better than vindicated

BlackC@t
Tch! yeah, only cause' I told you about it...

Df02
emo in its worst form

spidergrl
yes you did, you must feel proud!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.