Eagle-Eye Cherry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Cool singer. Liked his songs too.

slasherpunk18
save tonight was pretty good.

Neo_Version 7
Hands down, his best song.

Turbo-Cajun
I thought taht song was kind of gay

TrAnCeDuO
1: i dont think that song implies homosexuality.
2: grow some intelligence to use something other than "gay"

slasherpunk18
lol

Neo_Version 7
C''mon, Save Tonight didn't sound gay.

It was awesome. For gay you should check out Maroon 5. Im not saying they're not good. Just gay. (No offence to anyone who is.)

Turbo-Cajun
The lyrics on that song make me want to throw up....there sappy, and i think they are refering to the Singer Eagle Eye being gay, further supporting my earlier statement... I hate songs like this, i get mad when i think about the times that I've heard this song and how much time I've wasted listening to his crappy talentless music. I've probably listened to it at least 40 times, if the song is 3 minutes long....that means thats 2 hours of my life, my precious time on earth, thats two hours that i will never have back again, thats time that i could have beter spent doing somethiing else like listening to real musicians playing music not some crappy one hit wonder.

Turbo-Cajun
Yeah, Maroon 5 is pretty gay.

Neo_Version 7
dude, he wasnt no one hit wonder.

but anyway, nice to see some healthy debate going on.

TrAnCeDuO
i barely see any logic with your post...you just posted a bunch crap without even justifying it...your a fool..

Turbo-Cajun
Good music does one or more of a number of things:

1) It is a little catchy and you can groove to it. (Ex: Summertime - Sublime)

2) It relates to where you are now as far as life experiences go, or where you were at one point (Hurt - NIN)

3) It tells a story, it makes you follow it and the whole song goes somewhere...it takes you somewhere (Hotel California - The Eagles)

4) It talks to you, you interact with it and you know exactly what the artist is writing about, even though you can not always explain it. (Time - Pink Floyd)

5) It contains use of instruments that is either legendary or innovative (Stairway to Heaven as performed live - Led Zep)...

Eagle Eye Cherry I can say, falls into none of the above categories. You may disagree with me, but you are still wrong. There is nothing creative to that song, and i hate it.

GABRIEL05
His dad was a pioneering jazz trumpeter, very reknowned and respected within the jazz community. He was key with Ornette Coleman's group, and made recordings with Coltrane, Sun Ra and the like. Eagle Eye writes pretty well, poppish, but good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.