xmen legends loadscreens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Havoc470
im playing the game and some loadscreens are freakin amazing, does anyone by any chance know of a site that might have each and every loadscreen for download?

it would be a huge help

feralboy
how much dose it cost& is true up to 4 people can play at one time

pr1983
guys in the x-men forum theres an x-men legends thread with loads of pics

forumcrew
4 people can play, although there are parts around the mansion and at the start for only 1 person.. id just rent it though, me and my roomate finished it in 2 days and its never really hard although it was fun.. adn you can fight eachother in teh danger room so it has its moments

Elektra_lover
Who's in it?

Paola
http://www.x-men-legends.com/

feralboy
SORRY INTERNET AT SCHOOL WILL NOT LET ME GO THERE.sorry for using caps

Elektra_lover
I still dont know whos in it

Elektra_lover
nvm i just found out

Samurai Guy
AWESOME screen shots.

Phoenix Aska
I'm sorry guys....x-men legends is kind of repetitive in my opinion....u have to admit that it's true and gets old fast

forumcrew
well i had it beat in 2 days so it would have gotten old but it was too short

Phoenix Aska
heh....thats a good point dude...this game is really similar to like bauldar's gate or gauntlet legends though...

SaTsuJiN
its only for PS2 right? ( if so that means you'd have to shell out cash for a multitap to enjoy 4p -_- )

feralboy
would any of y'all like to join the mutantx rp

Havoc470
the same people who make baldurs gate: dark alliance made xmen legends....similar to gauntlet legends i dont think so, but similar to hack and slash games yeah

i love hack and slash games, xmen legends brought good differences to the hack and slash genre though, i loved it and i cant wait for part 2 (i read in ign that raven was already talking of development for legends 2)

ragesRemorse
yeah, i have to agree with you there Havoc. Nothing compares to a good ol hack en slash em games. We just dont get that many, most of the times they blow . I could see this game getting repetitive to some, but i think if your an x-men fan this game will last you for a while. GEtting to play as so many characters, build your character, and execute a decent amount of moves. It is true that this game could have been better on certain aspects, but, as being the first attempt i say it is a glorious game. Hey, it is an x-men game that doesnt suck, and is kind of original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.